The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Traps.
Hey guys!.. Uhm, since it looks like I'll be in town a while, that means I won't have any of my tools for trapsmithing while I'm here since I forgot them in my rush to leave vampire town... I'm looking for realistically any trap, I am just limiting my trigger usage to Mousetraps. If anyone can get me any I can pay for them with readings, asking questions to the spirits for you, or good old fashion money. I have trapsmithing mats if they'll lower prices at all.
Thank you all.
I've got some trap bits I can swap with you, next time we see each other. I've got some questions about this mystic spirit reading thing.
Gnome Tinkerer, gold freckles and black, magenta and blue hair. Wears a tan cap, olive shirt and various devices. Probably sneezing.
OOG: Elaine, Jericho
E-mail: wong.yi.mun through gmail
Dunno who ya is fuzzy fella but if it be trappin' gear ya need then be comin' and finding this bloke next chance ya get. Ya ain't find better 'round this isle than ol' Turrent. Me workshop be over near Svenheim and be minding ya step.
A Soot-coated and oddly thin human wearing a strange tattered cloak, torn pants, and a variety of pouches and containers. His pony-tail appears to be singed and he smells of blast powder and a hint of honey.
(OOG - Christian Kimmerer - Medical Marshal)