The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling - Raw Materials and Minor Alchemy
I'm planning to be in town or the next gathering.

I will have raw materials (alchemical, scroll making, trap making, blacksmithing) for sale, and possibly some minor alchemies.

If anyone speaks up in the next few days, I can put some specific things aside.  Otherwise I'll probably mostly have alchemy and alchemical supplies.

-Zia Sashana
A friendly human woman with dark hair pinned in place with an antler fork.

ooc: Heather Hatch 
I may be interested in the blacksmithing materials you have, if they are still available. Seek me out at your leisure and we can discuss it.

(PM me on the forum or Facebook message me, whatever works best)
Human wearing a mark of the House of I, carrying a halberd and a smithing hammer.

Medical Marshal 2018
(OOG: Dave Urashima on Facebook)
I keep forgetting - I also have a number of basic locks available. I know there have been some thieves about, and these are cheap and available, if not the highest quality. Come find me if you are in the market!

How much for a basic lock?
5 Silver, at least until current stocks run out.

How many do you have?
I have five in hand, and should have another one completed by this weekend.

I'll take all 6.
Excellent! I'll look for you Friday afternoon - otherwise I'll be in town on Saturday.

[I have reps for 4 of them, but they are pretty basic cheap luggage locks. They're yours if you want them, otherwise we'll have to get the keys swapped with log. I'll try and find you at log, otherwise in game on Saturday.]

I need to build back up some of my own stocks, but I have a few more locks for sale, and could provide some raw materials or minor alchemies if anyone is looking. Contact me in the next few days if you're interested.