The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Arrived (Nov 10 @ 5:40pm)
The pleasure has been mine my dear, I hope to see you around soon. Please feel free to come visit my Grove or the Guiding Lights if you wish to chat. -He stands with her as she takes her leave-
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-
*nods to Lamalas then turning to Ursel* "I do not for the time being, and my name is Azurine*
Brown elf with green tribal markings on her face. She has a decorative feather piece in her hair.
Ursel blinks. "Fuck, sorry, I should have asked your name sooner. Azurine. It's nice to meet you." she laughs, looking embarrassed. "I'm all for sleeping under the stars but it's getting cold out... I was going to head back to my tent by the gate, if you don't mind spending time with a slightly odd bunch you're welcome to stay there until you know your way around town."
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker
"that is kind of you. I accept until I know where I shall stay thank you." *Follows you as you leave*
Brown elf with green tribal markings on her face. She has a decorative feather piece in her hair.
Ursel gives Lamalas and Izazel a nod before heading off towards the gate with Azurine.
Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a red hat who carries a black and white shield. She has three Shadow Marks over one eye and a scar through the other.

Nelinha: Some asshole Ice Elf. Has a bright red hooded scarf and a black winged brooch.

OOG: Alex Heintz - NPL - Official Ralinmeme Maker
*Izazel waves goodbye and then turns back to Lamalas*

"I'm gonna go chase the voices. See ya! And thanks for the nachos!"

*She pats his shoulder and then skips out of the tavern*
Take care, have fun chasing voices -He chuckles and shakes his head as he cleans up the empty plates and heads off-
Epic NPC Man!! -guitar riff-