The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light Lunch (TS June 15, 12:30pm)
*Chuckles while spearing food onto his fork before looking up*

Hear that, Lady Aminata. Ya'll are a witch.

*Smirks before taking a bite of his meal*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
*He upper lip twitches, but he gives a small nod toward Drakkon before turning his attention back to Aminata*

"This one shall be gone in four or so days. It is customary to alert the rulers of a settlement to the, mrghhh... presence of newcomers, is it not?"
Om'un Rohgu
An old Ogre in a hooded coat with runes. Ram skull tied around his waist. Frost-bitten black tusks, and snow-white glass right eye. Two giant tusks are strapped to his backpack. Walks with a white oak staff.
Svala hurries up to the trio until she's standing beside Om'un, clutching her side while she catches her breath.

"Sorry, Warlock, sorry, I got, uh, distracted." She looks around at the others and nods at them in turn. "Hello. Um. Where can I find Lady Animata?"
Svala Strogdottir is a young Einher woman with braided hair and glasses. She wears the Galloglach colours of blue and green.
OOG: Birdee Blake
*Looks up from his meal at the Einher briefly before grunting and returning to his meal.*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
*Aminata sighs and settles down more.*

"Yes that's customary here. I thank you."

*Glares at Drakkon sprearing her food then appraises the Einher*

"Who's looking for me?"
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))