Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flashing Mushrooms ((TS: June 28 @ noon))
In the field by Moon's grove, the mushrooms have returned to their normal, enigmatic function over the past week: A random one of the eight glow when someone approaches within five feet, and if one is interacted with it shrivels, quickly replaced with an identical mushroom that sprouts from the ground.

At noon today, the mushrooms flash on their own in a quick succession of threes, the pattern seemingly random but repeating three times, three patterns of three mushrooms each. 

From within the tree at the center of the circle walks a fae with markings of the Summer Court and a smart-looking hat, pulling a purple quadruped with green, reptile's eyes behind him by a slender cord attached to a harness. On the fae mule's back is a veritable wealth of goods in various bags piled higher than the fae humanoid is tall. 

The man peers around and steps out of the circle, looking skeptical. "This doesn't look like Bervolli," he murmurs to himself. Shrugging, he sits his mule down and stretches out against the fae beast of burden. Placing a hand upon the ground, light bleeds from it into the ground.

The light surfaces on the grass, and anyone walking by can read, in large letters of their mother tongue, "Tinker of Summer. Buying, selling, trading. Lies will default." Those who cannot read hear a tenor voice speak the words in their heads as they look upon them.
Email: gennaro.shaper@gmail.com
-observing from a distance- Well this is interesting. The fae ward Barley put up is still there and yet. Is that a merchant I see by the grove? So the grove is active. -wanders over to get a closer look-
OOG Name: Alexander Donisi

IG Name: Harutsuki Saica
Human, Male, Assassin 

wears brown hood with blue scarf over black/brown vest/ jacket over leather samurai Armour, leather armour covering left arm. 
Wielding Two swords, two waist mounted daggers with other hidden weapons. 

* Samvel stays a fair distance away and pulls out his book and pen and begins to take note*
Human Male, wears a dark coat with a giant eye on the back, and smaller eyes dotted around the rest of the coat,  and a wide brimmed hat with a feather on the side.  

OOG: Patrick Davey / Medical Marshal 
*Ludwig hobbles over nonchalantly, his giant black wizard hat obscuring all but his large white beard*

"Guten tag, Herr Tinker, und salutations"
*He stops around 10 feet away from him and the Fae mule*

"A fine creature you have zere"
*A young Wilder watches from the tree lines, hiding in the safely of the thick trees.*
~*~*~

Prawl: a shy quite Wild elf often seen in the woods.

Medical Marshal
OOG: Tara
email: taradolson@gmail.com
-Wizwik spots the Fae creature- "Oh for fuck sakes!! I thought I blasted that portal to smithereens!!" -Wizwik bolts for the creature stopping about 10 feet away from it and beside Ludwig- "Give me one good reason why I dont blast you back to the Fae Realm from which you came!!" -Wizwik clearly looking angry, sprear aimed at the Fae-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
-Harutsuki walks next to wizwik- "doesn't look like it worked trying to blast that portal away. I tried removing the mushrooms that didn't work either. And now my right hand is weak to iron almost like my right hand is part fae." -draws iron long sword pointing it at the fae-
OOG Name: Alexander Donisi

IG Name: Harutsuki Saica
Human, Male, Assassin 

wears brown hood with blue scarf over black/brown vest/ jacket over leather samurai Armour, leather armour covering left arm. 
Wielding Two swords, two waist mounted daggers with other hidden weapons. 

*Approaches the gathered towns folk* Be at ease. *Turns to the Fae* Greetings, my Fae friend. What brings you from your realm?
-looks to Haru- "Seriously!?!" -looks to Tinker- "You've already caused problems before you've even shown up! GET OUT OF MY HOME YOU FUCKING FAE!!"
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
*He groans*
"Vizvik, calm yourself. Zis is both an opportunity for conversation. Vone should not be an improper host. He vas trying to go somevhere else"
*He gestures to Tinker*

"Vere you not?"