The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So long and Fuck all your fae. <Feb 24th Evening>
Around Seven at night Melody and Inglewood make their way to the Skein Gate.
A Young orc carrying around a book with bedtime stories.
-
New Player Liason 2015! Email me if you would like any help!
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

Primrose is standing near them, but she only appears to be carrying her staff.
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

IG: Primrose Burrows
OOG: Sam

PM for contact.
Melody hugs Prim tight. "I'm going to miss you so much. You better write once a month at least!"
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

Prim smiles, though she still seems sad. "I will! I promise. Say goodbye to my friends for me okay? Marius, Sinopa, Doctor Cross, Mister Plenty, Ma-... er, just say goodbye to all of town for me."

She stands on the tips of her toes to return the hug. "I'll be back someday! With stories!"
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

IG: Primrose Burrows
OOG: Sam

PM for contact.
"I will, I promise, and if you ever want to come visit you're always welcome to stay with me okay?" She gives a smile though her eyes are a little watery. "It's not goodbye for ever, it just goodbye for now."
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com