The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for the Jarl (TS Jan 11, 11am)
*Aminata settles herself in a canvas chair outside the tavern with a hot drink and a book, waiting for Grimnir to come through town*
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
Grimnir yawns as he strolls towards the tavern, his cloak looking a touch frosty, the fur crisp with frozen water. "Gods above, late night."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*Nods at him but doesn't rise*

"Sorry to hear, Jarl. However at least the day you greet is not as cold as these days previous have been. How are things going at the docks of late?"
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
"Honestly, I wish there was more business to be had. I am seeing little folk to trade with or those interested in it." He sighs and shrugs, "Unless you know someone looking to purchase used weaponry. Any thing you need today, Lady Aminata?"
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
*Aminata shakes her head*

"I'm sad to hear about the lack of trade going on. I know we're not a well established city or even a stop on a trade route but even a little trade would be nice. Anything to help us..."

*sighs*

"I suppose the farmers and work men need the supplies more at present. Anyways, yes I was looking for you to ask about a raid you're planning?"
"Indeed, the sixteenth of this month I plan to use archers and what men we can gather to assault the Orcish boats running supplies." Grimnir looked to the sky, "We need to harass them during these cold months."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
*Vidar approches. He is still wearing his bear pelt as a hood, the deer pelts hang from his shoulders.*

Jarl. Aminata. I couldn't hep but over hear your conversation.
Einher
OOG Erik Koudys
"Been wondering where you've been. We will need every available hand."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
*Looks at Vidar as he approaches, nods an acknowledgment*

"Are we so sure this is a good idea? I agree, it ia vital that we impede their ability to supply themselves now, but would it not easier - and dare I say safer - to take the archers as a precaution but sabotage the boats primarily? There are a thousand or so Orcs, and unless Vidar has more arrows than I realize, we'll only be taking out a small percentage of a small percentage of men - hardly noticeable, and more than likely they will send more after us. I do not assume you intended to send in a visible 'strike team' but I worry that an assault on the manpowe may not be the best use of our time... I mean.. Orc power...?"
"The plan is pitch coated arrows so that they burn. We hit and run. No honour in a hopeless fight. We can skirmish all winter. Hit their supplies and hunters. We can't win like this. But maybe make them bleed."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver