Underworld Ralinwood Forums

Full Version: An arrival from abroad cont. Skein gate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(july 13, time; Midnight, 2016)

Wizwik

"A catalyst or something more?" he walks with those following to the Skein Gate, a ways in front of the Tavern and in behind but off to the side of some cabins "This is it~"

--------------------------
Redraven

"It's something more. I'll give you more details of you wish but I should check something on the gate first."

Corvus looks at the skeingate and goes through some of the letters.

"Hmm got a lot of messages here for me"

He begin reading them when he finishes them he shakes his head

"Fuck"

---------------
Wizwik

-he looks to him- "Whats wrong?"

---------------
Sevatar Loken

- To Drakkon, before he walks off - "It can join the competition for whatever's going to get me."

- He follows with Wizwik and Corvus, and stands behind the two. He sets his shield down and folds his arms, waiting -
((Thanks guys))

"Seems estlemeres government was overthrown by the human noble lanovan alderwood and the paladin of liyandra thallan. Both are hot headed fools who have a habit of making things worse. Two days ago they in turn were overthrown by everyone else."

His eyes go steely

"One of thallans supporters was one of the dominas captains. This means she's betrayed myself and the domina"
-Wizwik looks up to him- "Sorry to hear that happened...I dont know politics very well but is there a solution to this problem?"
With a string of grumbled curses and a lack of shirt but strapped with ropes and tools galore, Swiggins approaches the skein wiping his brow with a cloth and spots the collab of folks.

"Stupid bloody gits, always putting too much coating on the fu....Ay well this is a surprise. Sevatar, Wiz, and some new folks by the gander of ya. What's with the gathering? Picking up some good news I hope?"

He tucks the cloth away and holds his hands at his hips near his tools and blades casually.
-looks over to Swiggin's- "Evening Captain, these two just came in by ship not to long ago, Nice ship too~. I met them at the Summit in the Kalidor Camp. I'll leave the introductions to them because they have long last names and titles I cant remember~" he chuckles
He quirks a brow and adjusts his left eye with a finger before speaking with a chuckle.

"Kalidorians eh? I know a collection of you folk. Your Merchant Guild be working with me in making a trade route between us. Haven't heard heads or tails from Doc though in awhile. Glad to have ya aboard our neck of the world. I be Captain Edwardo Swiggins."

He holds out his hand in greeting with a smile and a faint glow of his left eye as he takes in the new faces.
Sevatar visibly rolls his eyes at the mention of 'Paladin', before looking over to Swiggins and nodding. "Captain. Good to see you again."

He turns his head back to Corvus. "I take it apologies are in order. I'm sorry for your loss."
"Wizwik if there's one thing I know its kalidorians don't let things go. Means I'm going to be very busy protecting the people that are important to me when I get back."

He turns to face Eduardo and shakes his hand

"Corvus Peregrinus of house Peregrinus, owner of Vetniss imports merchant guild."
"Fair enough, I wish you the best of luck Corvus. If you come to Melinda maybe we can find something there to send back with you to help." he looked to Swiggins "and now you can see why I let him introduce himself~"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7