Underworld Ralinwood Forums

Full Version: An arrival from abroad cont. Skein gate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"It's a snake man that can turn people to stone as long as they look at them."
-Wizwik looks to him a shocked- "...uhh...then how do you work with the guy if he can turn you to stone with but a glace?"
"He does it at will. And he likes me so he won't turn me into stone"
"A valuable ally. One I'd rather not be on the other side of. I've seen a creature do that, once, to someone. It might've been a Gorgon. Quite the crew you've got. Tales to match their inclusion on your ship?"
"...huh...well as Sev put it best, super lucky to have someone on your side. If he's friendly I'd like to meet him~" he smiles
Her eyes widening at the name of Risen she grips her dress tightly and looks to the speaker.

"A....Risen you say? Tell me does he stay more in his living or undead form? How does he feel about his current state amd do you know of he....harvests often?"
-Wizwik looks to Sev- "Harvest?...does Theo do Farming as well?"
"No, Wizwik. Risen need to...take something, from the dying, to be able to exist in their living form."

He turns to the Savar. "It's not my place to say what he does. I usually see him in the 'living' state."
"...like...do they eat their flesh or something since theirs looks to be rotting off?"
Turning to regard the gnome the savar speaks a bit slower. "Risen require energy to be able to regain their living selves in the event that they should resurrect or drop their form to become Undead. The process itself does no real harm to a spirit however it does kill a person if they do not recieve powerful magic to revive them."

Looking back to Sevatar she responds again, her voice tense. "My sisters and pride mates each approach their curse differently depending on how long they have been alive. The younger tend to be more brash and uncaring about what they do whereas the older pride members treasure and value the ones that they must inconvenience. Whereas the young take after the surrounding Lesser's and their uncaringness for Life the elder ones learn a respect and deep sorrow for any energy they require. Knowing what sort of Risen leads this camp means a great deal to me if we are to be living with them, I am well versed on their kind."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7