Underworld Ralinwood Forums

Full Version: Donations List 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Got it, 3 bastard swords. I have the stilettos Flynn requested. If you don't want them I will just start making newbies become stiletto monkeys. Your call. Tongue
I'll take care of some things to pretty up the tavern area. Table cloths, and I have a nice idea for lighting. Any other small things to make for there? I like doing fancy stuff.

I will probably also be able to bring in some glow sticks and other supplies for traps and mannacles.

So...first dibs on those! Wink

Also--wanted to know of you needed masquerade style masks for high winter. If so, dibs! Tell me how many. Smile

Michelle

Matt, we can take the stilletos too. I think they're more dangerous in PC hands than ours. Tongue

Brittany, thank you! We would love to pretty-up the tavern. If I can think of specifics I'll add them here.
Stilettos dangerous in PC hands.....noooooo. Think you are gravely mistaken. <.< >.>
Any chance of a general idea of table size? I think they were like... 2.5x6 or so, but can't remember
I have a bunch of long stick candles. Bulb. I will post a pic of one
[Image: 10735954_10152432447116517_1262242078_n.jpg]

Candles! Battery operated, simple, give off nice ambient light. I could slap some red and yellow cellophane on 'em for ya.

Michelle

Is it a glass bulb? I'd be a little worried about it getting hit in combat and having broken glass on the ground.
It's some kind of plastic with the tiny little glass bulb on the inside. I'll do some stress testing on it.

Michelle

lol. It's fine. You don't have to smash a bunch of bulbs. Plastic is fine. I just wouldn't want to have glass out where it could get it. We can use those for sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4