The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Note from the New Abbess
Early in the morning, a note is posted to the notice board, oddly written in a large and sharp hand, despite being written on excellent parchment. It reads:

Dear good peoples of the Town of Ralinwood and the surrounding lands,

My name is Abbess Elonira, and my cohorts and I have recently arrived from the Continent to fill the the position left by your previous Abbott at the Abbey of Light. We look forward to meeting all of you in the coming months.

To our surprise and delight, it seems we have arrived just in time to support the efforts of the regional Blood Red Rose, a cause we all thoroughly agree with. As such it has been decided that we, as representatives of the Church of Light, will attend this event and make a sizable contribution to the fundraising effort. We will be donating directly to the Blood Red Rose, as well as providing prizes to encourage further donations by others.

We look forward to meeting and speaking with many of you there, and we encourage everyone to donate what you can.

~Abbess Elonira, Cleric and Representative of the Church of Light
OOG: Corri Dawson
email: cdawso25@gmail.com