The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon's Armoury
Dear Lad's and Lass's, 
Your favourite blacksmith opens his craft to you anew. As the season of chill melts away, my forge is yearning to craft your finest gear. 

Sharpening services are now available!

That's right Lads and Lass's,
Be the first to get you weapon in pristine condition for this years adventuring!
This marshal talent will only cost you 10 gold and last you a years worth of use. I will also preform this feat for 90 usable pieces of Blacksmithing Materials.

- DARKENED METAL -
The forge burns so hot that all types of metal are left as dark as night itself. Thats right, you heard me right! For a short time, any metal that passes through the sweet embers of my forge will be permanently left darker than any ink a murker has spit at ya!
This process will cost an additional 1.5 gold but last the lifetime of the blade, mace, axe... you get the idea!

Fer the simplest of weapons it’ll land ya at 8 silver:
Dagger
Staff
Club er Mace
Or somethin of the thrown nature

Now fer the most fantastic of weapons a single hand could hold, you be lookin at 4.8 gold:
Long er short sword
Mace er hammer
One handed spear “a wondrous weapon”
One handed axe
Javelin
Bow

Two handed tree spiltters! They will run ya 8 Gold:
Great Sword
Polearm
Great Axe
Great Mace or Club
Crossbow

And finally for those wanting to kill things creatively! 9.6 Gold
Giant Maul .... not even sure this counts as a weapon
Bastard sword

Shields fer ya board lovers:
Wood (10 threshold) 2 gold
Steel bound (20 threshold) 4 gold
Steel (30 threshold) 6 gold

Armour be priced by type and amount of innereds it be coverin:
Leather (1 point) 2 silver
Studded Leather (2 points) 4 silver
Chainmail (3 points) 6 silver
Plate (4 points) 8 silver

*** Also Master Craft & LEGENDARY items are available! ***

Got some arms or armour that you won’t be needin, I can melt em down to ore fer a cut.

And to those who be supplyin the materials so this one won’t be riskin his neck in the wild can work out a better deal.

Contact me at your leisure, I’ll be settin up at town proper.

*** CURRENT STOCK ***
Deals on gear can be found here!

4 x Swords - Steel - 4 Gold or 36 RM each
1 x Two Handed Sword - Steel - 7 Gold or 60 RM 
2 x Bastard Sword - Steel - 8 Gold or 72 RM each
Leon. Can we talk? I have special order.

Penned for:
"____"
Blank
Blank
A Construct-like creature wearing a brass-colored mask with a black veil. Wears a strange patchwork coat bearing random designs. A pair of fancy rapiers hang from each side of its hip. Sometimes walks with a bird-headed cane umbrella and wears a black tricorn.
Good day Sir.
I have some armour that I like made into a Studded face mask if possible?

A largest roguish human dressed in all Studded Black leather
Leon,

I seek you out once more for an order for this Hallows.

Penned for:
"____"
Blank, Esquire
Blank
A Construct-like creature wearing a brass-colored mask with a black veil. Wears a strange patchwork coat bearing random designs. A pair of fancy rapiers hang from each side of its hip. Sometimes walks with a bird-headed cane umbrella and wears a black tricorn.
Can you make me an iron spear?

- Lark the wild elf
A small wild elf with white tattoos on both sides of her face. She carries a medical kit and a shield sometimes.

OOC: Cat M.
Completely within my ability. When are you looking to have it fashioned. Payment in materials will also make it vastly more affordable.

Penned for,

Leon
As soon as possible. I'm not here long. I have all the materials.

- Lark
A small wild elf with white tattoos on both sides of her face. She carries a medical kit and a shield sometimes.

OOC: Cat M.