The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armored Ramskull Gargylen (TS April 15, 8:00 PM)
Geb cracks his neck again and looks at his hands "I think id prefer partly in gold but primarily in exchange of services or something of the sort" He looks to one of his shields and feigns a smile " i'm honestly just looking to keep my group safe in this wild world"
Large horned gargaylen sporting a large shield and an armoured ramskull. 

--Geb ps. for the fiftieth time, no i am not a demon
"I can offer 10 gold and services. We can talk more about what sort after I have checked ssssome of my coffers, but yessss. Perhaps we can talk in private ssssometime. I can bring mango juice."
*He bobs back and forth a bit*
Blank
A Construct-like creature wearing a brass-colored mask with a black veil. Wears a strange patchwork coat bearing random designs. A pair of fancy rapiers hang from each side of its hip. Sometimes walks with a bird-headed cane umbrella and wears a black tricorn.
He looks up and smiles " For sure, I understand one must take care of their own before going out and buying things. Just give me a time and place and I'll be there" he says then stops with realisation" I may need to bring my flower when we make the deal though"

"Your flower?"
*He tilts his head*
"Wha-t sssssort of flower? Perhaps in just over a week's time? I have some errands to run abroad."
Blank
A Construct-like creature wearing a brass-colored mask with a black veil. Wears a strange patchwork coat bearing random designs. A pair of fancy rapiers hang from each side of its hip. Sometimes walks with a bird-headed cane umbrella and wears a black tricorn.
"Yeah... which kind? ummm well she's an Elven Flower. I normally get her to help in dealing with coin. but, yeah I can definitely do wait a few weeks. I wish you good fortune in your travels!" he says excitedly with thought of making his first trade in the near future

*He bows*
"So be it. Take care!"

*He totters out of the tavern*
Blank