The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Eating Mysterious Free Food
Don't. You don't know where it's been or what's in it. 

Please be advised that you should exercise caution when eating mysterious free food laying around town. 

- Warden Juniper Shadowlight
A female high elf in blue attire with short blond hair. A robin pin on her shirt and a skull named Wade on her belt.

Warden of Ralinwood
Follower of Cassandra
Physician of the Mind
Barber and Healing Caster

OOG: Kaz Vi (he/his/him)
Email: KazandraV@live.com

Sadly, this is true. Last weekend my companion consumed a tart containing enrage alchemy. Luckily nobody was hurt. Luckily it wasn't something far worse.

Only accept food from people you know. And hope they don't try to kill you for fun.
Human wearing a mark of the House of I, carrying a halberd and a smithing hammer.

Medical Marshal 2018
(OOG: Dave Urashima on Facebook)
Have they started poisoning the pretzels?

Sevatar
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
I mean, you COULD take the food to an alchemist, tear the food apart, and if its safe eat it that way
Only if the alchemist has prepared a detection alchemy in anticipation. Alchemy costs money to use.

With love,
Hannick
OOG: Agustin Brown-Arroyo
IG description: Male Ologot'Thalan, garbed in red and brown clothes underneath studded leather adorned with leaves.
I think you will sell more of them if you put the cost of buying one from you in the notice.

I have been eating alchemy tainted pretzels though apparently so perhaps disregard me.
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
The fact that we need to have a discussion about not eating mysterious food we find on the ground or on the tavern floor concerns me deeply.

- Carrion
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

I never thought I'd have to say this. Mayhaps things like "clean your wounds" and "filter river water through cloth". Or "wash blood off your hands before eating". But never this.

Never eat things you've found on the ground. There's several thousand ways you could get parasites, maladies, poxes, plagues... Not to mention, someone may have licked it or spat in it. Or worse.

One of these days, I'm opening a clinic, and putting together seminars. Like sermons, but instead of "gods are great" it's "don't eat food off the ground".

I just... Don't eat food off the ground. Why am I having to even say this?
OOG: Will Hyland.

IG: Alfric Smith, musician, physician, barber, mortician. Listen for the sound of flirting and the smell of liquor.
Do raccoons count? Asking for a friend.
A young human dressed in a tunic and pants. He wears black greaves and bracers and carries a sword that is just a bit too large for him. 

OOG: Robert DiBartolomeo
RACCOONS COUNT, RIVEN.

- Your Concerned and Disgusted Brother
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts.