The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Mama [TS 8:30 pm, Jan 30]
Rajani chuckles, the tense atmosphere lessening slightly as the two resutely ignore the other occupants of the bar. "I'll make sure to warn her about hungry gargaylen."
 "I don't really do handshakes."

Black furred Savar female, often wearing dark formal clothing and a large gear pendant as well as carrying a satchel.

OOG: Corri Dawson
email: emopumpkin@live.ca
*Completely ignoring the others in the tavern at the time, Hannick looks at Jannika and smiles. He walks to her, and gives a brief bow*

"How are you faring? Any luck on finding your stolen belongings?"
OOG: Agustin Brown-Arroyo
IG description: Male Ologot'Thalan, garbed in red and brown clothes underneath studded leather adorned with leaves.
"Rajani? Would you be so kind as to explain to me how someone could possibly think it's okay to walk around the planes of existence clad in the corpses of their very own kind? I mean, f I were to walk around wearing the skin or HAIR" he spits the word like venom "of other humans, that would be deeply disturbing to people would it not? So is it different for gods? Or is it that just because something loathsome and vile is forced upon you or out of your control then that makes it okay to keep engaging in the act?" His frigid stare remains focused in the direction of the idol. His channeling becomes more erratic.
A young human dressed in a tunic and pants. He wears black greaves and bracers and carries a sword that is just a bit too large for him. 

OOG: Robert DiBartolomeo
Another troubled look enter's the Savar's eyes. "Certainly, being tricked into doing wrong is not an excuse to continue to do wrong. Though the being to whom you refer has done other wrongs, but continues on oblivious to the mayhem left in their wake." Her back stiffens as she turns resutely back to her work, purposefully not looking away from the loom.

Black furred Savar female, often wearing dark formal clothing and a large gear pendant as well as carrying a satchel.

Stepping rather lightly over to the table of Rajani and Riven, Capri lays a stein of what looks to be simple water with one hand before placing his other hand on top Riven's head with a large chunk of ice in it. His voice is low but stern enough for the two to hear.

"Ay....Chill. Got one real rule in here bro. No scuffling. Otherwise ya dealing wit' me. Aight? "
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before looking up at Capri sheepishly. "Sorry...It's just--seeing that idol..." he sighs in defeat and shakes his head "The wound's fresher than I thought. It's not like I have any vendetta against any of their followers though. I'll behave. Thanks for cooling me off" he provides a weak smile.
A young human dressed in a tunic and pants. He wears black greaves and bracers and carries a sword that is just a bit too large for him. 

OOG: Robert DiBartolomeo
Rajani looks up and gives Capri a pained smile. "Of course Capri, I would never disrespect Jannika and your establishment with a brawl. Perhaps the work is getting to me and I should take a break. Do you have any of that lovely wine which calms the drinker?" She reaches into her purse for a coin.

Moving the ice chunk from Riven's head to in front of him on the table, Capri gives a light chuckle.

"It be chill Riven-bro, take a few bites o' this and ease ya mind. I be at my usual if ya need something."

HHe makes his way back over to the bar and steps behind working up a glass of red glowing wine. He brings it back to their table with a smile and returns to his space.
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
"Thank you Capri." She takes a sip of her drink and the tension visibly melts from her shoulders.

*glaring at Rajani for a moment*  how rude!
*turning back to Hannick, her face softening*  no, none unfortunately.  
Is a pity for zhe whole town to lose such
Older, brightly dressed Tavernlady
Master Chemist, Herbalist, 
Teller of Fortunes and Chef Extrordinaire
kymellis@hotmail.com
Those who wish to stir the shitpot, will have to lick the spoon