The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chasing Butterflies (Jan 29th, 6:30pm)
"Always, Dreamer."

His head turns back to Carrion, and he drinks from the stein again before putting the empty glass and some coin on the counter.

"I don't know how to prepare. There were no warnings, last time. No offers of deals. Just choices and annihilation."
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
"We learn what we can. I'm making a list of every image that was described, and every task that was assigned. This time, we have warnings. We just need to make sense of them while we have the chance." He gives Sevatar a half smile. "Keep faith. Trust in that dragon of yours."
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

Riven let's out a scoff "Damn. Things must be bad if I'm hearing that come from a god follower"
A young human dressed in a tunic and pants. He wears black greaves and bracers and carries a sword that is just a bit too large for him. 

OOG: Robert DiBartolomeo
Carrion shrugs. "I won't deny a man what comforts him. Sevatar's dragon has chosen him, given him his weapon and his magic... telling him to turn to the gods won't help us now. I'll look to Dietremen, Sevatar to the nice damp lizard, and you to... whatever big block of ice you've been trying to get the attention of."
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

He grins "I prefer to look to myself for comfort. How can I hope to impress Rivier if I can't function independently? But if there's anyway I can help..." he pulls out a deck of tarot from his pouch and waves them "...just let me know."
A young human dressed in a tunic and pants. He wears black greaves and bracers and carries a sword that is just a bit too large for him. 

Bitterly, "Faith is for children afraid of the night that never grow out of it. My service is to protect, and that, now, is more difficult. Any of you could be dead in an instant from whatever drew its attention this time."

He runs a hand over his bloodshot eyes. "We will see. The deaths haven't begun yet."
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
Riven's grin fades and is replaced with a soft, but pained, gaze as he looks at Sevatar. He then turns his attention to his cards and begins shuffling.

"Things'll be chill, give it time. Much like the great balance o' the life that the Light Bringer all bestows upon the lands we walk and stride, it all be taking time. None have passed on and shit ain't hit the fan yet but like, have ya self some belief in ya self and others Sev-bro. I know I ain't 'bout ta pass on to the Light Bringer's glory just yet, too much ta do and only so many pages ta fill."

Capri's words ring out calmly as he unties the ice from his head before turning it over and taking a bite of it, a few quiet crunches every so often come from him as he sighs in relief.
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
Carrion's lips thin for a moment at Sevatar's words. "You speak of things you don't understand. But very well. Have trust then, so people can try to have trust in you. Don't fall apart again, Sevatar. We will need you."

-Java comes into the Tavern and walks over to the bar area where Capri sits- "Hey brotha, tings good?"
a 6' tall Orc, lots of bones around his person. wears patchwork leather robe with studded leather armor. Speaks in a Bahamian/Jamaican accent much like a Kraja. 

oog - Shane Miller
email - mitoiworks@hotmail.com