The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chasing Butterflies (Jan 29th, 6:30pm)
Finishing off a bite of the ice chunk he held in his hand, Capri turns to Java with a half-smile and his weary eyes.

"Hey lil' Bro, things is alright. Just some spirit-y jive leading ta some strange prophecy biz. It'll be chill in time when the raveled all be unraveling."

He takes another bite of the ice with a light chuckle.
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
-Java raises an eyebrow- "Spirit tings?...Prophecy biz?...hmm...guess I shouldn't have missed dat party afta'all...well brotha if you need any help wit de spirit biz you give me a shout." he smiles
a 6' tall Orc, lots of bones around his person. wears patchwork leather robe with studded leather armor. Speaks in a Bahamian/Jamaican accent much like a Kraja. 

oog - Shane Miller
email - mitoiworks@hotmail.com
"I know Bro, dem spirits all gave word and direction to a Seer-bro at that Aja jamboree. Said yer bro here had ta be looking fer a white orb that be apparently helping folk 'round here if I be finding it. Spirits be havin' a strange day fer all the things the Seer be sharing."

Capri off-hands his words as he leans more onto the counter in rest.
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Sevatar's mouth twitches towards a smile at Carrion's retort. "I am well enough to still strike back harder when I'm hit, it would seem". He turns his head towards Capri. "An orb? Not an orb of power, right? Those are the only orbs I've heard of in folklore and legend."
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
Riven doesn't look up but his voice takes on a tone of recitation "Vahn is the white orb--governs disease"
A young human dressed in a tunic and pants. He wears black greaves and bracers and carries a sword that is just a bit too large for him. 

OOG: Robert DiBartolomeo
-Java rubs his chin a bit- "orb you say...you need to find it to help people?...spirits can be as direct or as indirect as dey please...de orb could be many tings...an actual object to a state of being...you already do a great deal to help people Capri so dont think to hard on dat one~. Take it from me, keep what dey say in mind but dont stress yaself out about it...de spirits work in mysterious ways~" he chuckles
a 6' tall Orc, lots of bones around his person. wears patchwork leather robe with studded leather armor. Speaks in a Bahamian/Jamaican accent much like a Kraja. 

oog - Shane Miller
"I was up and told it was a white glowy orb I had to up and be findin'. That all be what I got. I'll be takin' my look 'rounds and seein' what my info be dragging up but thats the groove the spirits apparently all told a brotha to relay to me."

Capri shrugs as he speaks before devouring the last of his ice chunk in a solid gulp with a refreshing breath of chilled wind moments later as his eyes regained some of their vigor.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
"Well bring a brotha wit ya, you cant see spirits afterall~" he pats Capri's shoulder

oog - Shane Miller