The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Ships Arriving ((TS Nov 23, 4:30pm))
*Alec hand off his papers, and steps onto the docks with a smile.  His hand rests casually on the hilt of his sword, and as the Ralinwood sailor relays his message, he looks out across the docks and harbour, and to the damaged navy ship nearby.  When the sailor gestures toward Aminata and Master Rex, Alec glances at all of the citizens gathered.*

*Alec and draws from a satchel several sealed documents, some rather thick.*

*As soon as the sailor is finishing speaking, Alec proceeds toward Aminata, speaking quietly to the Duvainian who arrived with him as they go.*

*As Alec approaches Aminata, he spares smiles and nods to those he knows, and returns quick greeting to any who offer it as he passes.  Otherwise, he proceeds without delay toward Aminata.*
You see a well-dressed human male, an ornate, dark green flowing jacket swirling around well-made boots.  He has gold tattoos on his face, and several scars are visible on his face and hands.  A sword at his side, a tricorn adorns his head and completes the outfit.

OOG: Anthony Halpin
*Aminata watches him approach. She stares hard at the high elf for a long moment, then returns her gaze to the human. She smiles politely as he approaches.*
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
-Wizwik observes the whole situation from the top of Swiggins still-in-the-works ship-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
*Alec returns Aminata's smile*

"Good afternoon Lady Gomorrah.  I am Lord Alec Ilasov, of House Ilasov, as I'm sure you've guessed.  I see the Council's message made it to you in time for my arrival.  I very much look forward to our work together."

"To start things off correctly, however..."

*Alec presents the sealed documents in respective order*

"...here is my appointment to this position, here is a document outlining my grant to raise personal household guards and fly my house colours, and here also is the documents of ownership for the two carracks in my squadron.  I note the condition of your docked navy, and offer the ships to you to bolster your forces.  The sailors are not navy men, but are combat veterans in other ways; I suspect many would sign aboard to continue service under Duvainian colours, if the offer is accompanied with amnesty for any activity previous to the date of signing."

*One larger document remains with Alec*

"I have here another document for your review, though there is no need to do so in the cold.  I invite you aboard my flagship for an evening meal, and to allow us to begin our work cordially and in comfort."

*Smiling, gestures widely toward the docked longboat where his men await.*
You see a well-dressed human male, an ornate, dark green flowing jacket swirling around well-made boots.  He has gold tattoos on his face, and several scars are visible on his face and hands.  A sword at his side, a tricorn adorns his head and completes the outfit.

OOG: Anthony Halpin
Aeval doesn't interrupt their conversation but simply waves at Alec, clearly happy to see him.

A Wild Elf with green hair, three green fang marks are tattooed under her right eye, a glowing Raze mask at her hip.

(OOG: Carolina Lopez)
lg.carolina.14@gmail.com
*Aminata smiles at Alec and bows her head to him.*

"Yes. Welcome... Lord Ilasov, and well met... I wasn't expecting you quite so soon... Or with such..."

*Looks at the three ships*

"... fanfare. But I suppose it befits your station and appointment. The Council was clearly keen to see you arrive before the winter storms made it really impossible, and you up to the challenge of arriving so swiftly. We're pleased to receive such a valuable and worthy man from the Council."

*Accepts the papers he holds out, then hands them to Master Rex.*

"I will happily review those with you later, Master Rex. Lord Islasov, Master Rex, administrator of these docks. He shall see that the ships and sailors are taken care of. We are extremely grateful for your gift, and humbled by your generosity."
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
*Master Rex accepts the papers and tucks them into a large pouch on his belt. He bows stiffly, straight from the waist, arm across his chest.*

"We're pleased to receive you."
Owner - Tavernkeep - Forums Admin - Cat Herder
Email: ivanna@underworldralinwood.ca
*Aminata nods with a polite smile at Alec's invite. Her eyes flick to the high elf standing some ways back from Alec, but she quickly returns her focus to the man in front of her.*

"I would be very pleased to make your acquaintance further over dinner. We can discuss the duties you will assume here then. I look forward to receiving your counsel. You are great man indeed that the Council saw fit to send you to watch over this turbulent and chaotic place."
Dwiin yawns and sits on the ground, next to Sven.
OOG: Trevor Smith

A relatively young high elf in a dark tabard, carrying a long sword. 
He can occasionally be seen carrying a magic shield, or having a very shiny colander nearby.
*Sven folds his arms during the exchange, shaking his head he mutters seems to mutter something under his breath, a smile growing on his face*
Wanderer in grey, black and brown armor, a multitude of small weapons can be seen across his body 

OOG: Oliver Luther