The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gnome helping an Orc find a healer [Nov 19, 5:50pm]
"It be a silver a drink or if ya got a shortage o' coin just be throwing some sorta good, material, or trinket my way. Fair be fair and such."

Capri reaches over and grabs the bottle of bright orange liquid once more simply holding it in his hand with a smile as he leans heavily on the bar enjoying the chill of his own brews.
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
*gnar reaches into his pocket and gives capri a silver*

these are really good which really helps today has been busy
Capri simply reaches his arm over and pours another mug of the bright brew for Gnar before corking it up and placing it on the rack behind him. He begins to return to his cleaning of supplies he had been interrupted in.

Gnar -  (Light Bringers Lager - 3 Stamina - A feeling of Relaxation for 10 minutes.)
A light but sturdy lager with a strange citrus hit of flavour.

"Much appreciated my brotha, I be the best 'round so I be servin' only the best. Ya won't find brews like mine anywhere in this wicked world we walk. Shishishi."
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
-Wizwik smiles and finishes the rest of his drink-
"Just curious Gnar, do you have a place to stay?"
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
* gnar turns to look at wizwik*

actually i have been in town for a while and have been staying in svenhiem they are all kinda like family now *he laughs quietly*
-He smiles- "That's great to hear, They are great people and will take care of you."
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

You are right the are nice people

*gnar takes a sip from his drink and looks like he is enjoying it*
"...kinda surprised they didn't help with the mask...hmm...you enjoying Ralinwood so far Gnar?"

They were all really busy and t didn't really start hurting until a little while ago and im enjoying it a lot i haven't met anyone too mean yet and anyone who is i stray away from
"Ok that makes sense...well its safe to say Orcs here are well liked, all really great fighters or have very useful skills...Yaya is a great Doctor, Capri is a great healer and Brewmaster, Orokgrim and Magnar are both scary fighters...Cora is now part Troll now so she falls in the area of Goblin-kin...ish...now....She was originally a Gargylen but had magic happen to make her look more troll...uhh....Capri am I missing any other- Gurr is a goblin, great alchemist he is...I think that's it for Goblin-kin...I miss any Capri?"