Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Morning (( 9:00 am, Sept 26 ))
Émanne walks into the tavern, seating herself in a corner.

She then pulls stationery out of her bag and begins to arrange it on the table in front of her.
Melody walks up to her, looking at the items on the table.

"Hey whatcha got there?"
Melody is a wild elf that has a tattoo of a crow on her face and a glowing gold mark on her cheek.

--
OOG: Rebecca/Becca

The wood fae tilts her head to study the wild elf for a moment before breaking her composure with a smile.

"Catching up on correspondence." She gestures to a spread of half-written letters. "I am not sure when I will next be at a Skein Gate, let alone a table and chair."
Melody doesn't shy from the gaze.

"Writing to companions?" She asks once her composure breaks. "Travelling soon?"
Melody is a wild elf that has a tattoo of a crow on her face and a glowing gold mark on her cheek.

--

*Sven wanders by, a half eaten apple in his hand, he waves to Emanne and quickly hustles over towards her, seeing the sprawled out notes and other assorted writing implements he stops, gives Melody a quick side hug before returning his attention to the Cleric* 

"bonjour, I realize j'you are in the middle of some important document writing, but i vas vondering if vhen j'you are done, i could steal your attention for a quick moment?"
Wanderer in grey, black and brown armor, a multitude of small weapons can be seen across his body 

OOG: Oliver Luther
"Friends, family, and formality..." The wood fae sighs. "I hope to get them all finished within the next few days. Then, I will travel. So I suppose that is 'soon'?" She looks away from Melody to make a face at the pile of papers in front of her.

Émanne returns Sven's wave at his arrival. In response to his question, she abruptly shuffles her papers back into her bag. "Writing can always wait." Her eyes meet his. "My attention is yours."
She hugs Sven back, she watches the interaction. "Maybe once you and Sven have settled business we could talk. It's nothing of urgency, I just wanted to meet you proper, I have heard a lot about you."

--

*a somewhat apologetic look flashes over his face* "nono friend, please finish vhat j'you vhere doing, I just vanted to ask j'you about a few things myself, j'you and Kraye talked about."
Wanderer in grey, black and brown armor, a multitude of small weapons can be seen across his body 

OOG: Oliver Luther
A smile crosses the wood fae's face. "Interruptions are welcome. People are much more interesting than letters."

Émanne nods at Melody. "I would like that. I have heard the most beautiful things from your instrument."
Melody smiles bashfully, a light pink on her face. "Thank you, I'm much more partial to singing but a guitar is a good catalyst for songs of inspiration and magic."

"I'll go get some tea while you to chat, I'm in no rush." She takes a few steps back and heads over to find tea.

--