Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New as Heck
Sounds good!
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

OOG: Danny Heintz, he/him. Transmasc in progress, please disregard mine bræsts. 

Hello new person and welcome!
Cat is very excellent Smile Good call on that Brent.
Just some legal information for everyone: you will be asked sign OOG stuff / waivers with whatever is currently your legal name. Once it changes you can sign a new one. You can make your forum/databases account say whatever you like though.
Owner - Tavernkeep - Forums Admin - Cat Herder
Email: ivanna@underworldralinwood.ca
Pro tip: Easiest new-player costume. Buy cotton sweat-pants in a dark/neutral colour, the largest, plainest t-shirt you can, and a belt. Combine for instant tunic and pants! I've been wearing the same thing under my armour for 3 different characters for 3 seasons now lol
That's pretty close to what I've been gathering for mine. I saw someone once point out that a good trick to making even simple costumes look better is layers, so I have a baggy pants and shirt as the bottommost in my own.
IG: A human man in a crow skull mask, grey stole, and black clerical vestments. Occasionally carries an iron or silver dagger, but more often seen without any visible weapons or amour to speak of.

Double posting to ask a new question: I've now emailed my info to logistics, and written myself a backstory. Howeverrrr the New Member How To mentions that you need to pay your character fees before that can be processed. Is there somewhere I can send the money or should I just wait to send that in until after my first game anyway?

You don't need to worry about that until after your first game.
A petite wood fae in a corset and black velvet skirt. She wears a lot of gaudy jewellery and a wide-brimmed black hat. She speaks with a Received Pronunciation English accent.

OOC: Cat M.
Thanks!

If you're eager to spend money on LARP AND get some extra stuff for your character, take a look through these: http://www.underworldralinwood.ca/forums...p?tid=3368

It includes the character creation fee.

But you absolutely don't need to worry about it until after your first game. Or in the case of the new player package, you don't need to worry at all if it doesn't interest you.
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.
Is the Knight's kit like... free armor points? Like would the character just be suspiciously hard to beat to death or do we need the armour to back it up?

I believe it's a tag for 10 points of armor of your choosing. So it'd be chain, plate, studded leather or leather. I believe you still need the armour to back it up.
Piece of garbage fire looking Einher.