The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood and Tears ( Friday August 19th 12:30pm)
*Sven calmly walks towards the group retreating into the tavern,  his falchion growing faintly glowing crystals of ice, he reaches Callum* 

"I have j'you, go."
Wanderer in grey, black and brown armor, a multitude of small weapons can be seen across his body 

OOG: Oliver Luther
"You call this safe wizwik look at us" Aldos gets up and goes over to his pouch and pulls out a bottle and drinks it , after a second he coughs 
 " someone get some healing going around callum and miahla need it ,or get me a scroll so that I can fix them up"

* he moves over to callum and miahla and gets down on his knee *"i'm glad you two are alive"
"No dying aye?" The einher answered Sven, if Miahla let's him Callum helps her to her feet and starts to help her to the tavern.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
"Ok you know what I meant Aldos, the demons wont go into the tavern its why everyone was herded into there. Healing and Smithing are after we get Byford back here so he can do the healing."
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
Miahla tried to shakily stand with Callum, gripping tightly to steady herself. "Why... is Byford here?" There was a fading glassiness in her eyes. "I... Sven?... Why...?" She was much more timid than usual as well.
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}

*Sven smirks and takes a "wrath" stance bracing for the demon as it approaches (if at all is does)*

"Questions later, get to the tavern" *his voice calm and collected*
Wanderer in grey, black and brown armor, a multitude of small weapons can be seen across his body 

OOG: Oliver Luther
*aldos gets up and moves over to the tavern and sits after he gathers his things and sits away from everyone else*
*the demon pulls up just short of the cement footing, sending a stray of bloody, ashen mud and dirt over the assembled people. He laughs a deep, rumbling laugh, and kicks more dirt their way.*

"You think you're safe?"

*snorts, a gaping wound from a bolt in his shoulder oozing*
A demoness barely in command of the demons surrounding the tavern. A skull is smashed oddly onto her head, her large red horns curling through and around it. A loud screaming laugh punctuates her existence; she is often seen setting things on fire while screaming about this freezing wet place. 
Miahla made it to the tavern with Callum, stopping to look back at the edge. "Byford... Sven. Come on.. you'll die." Her voice is quiet as she watched.
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}

-Wizwik looking up to the Demon from inside the Tavern- "...you know what I mean..."
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com