The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood and Tears ( Friday August 19th 12:30pm)
"What more do yah want from me? Ah have nothing else aside from a vial of acid..."

*Byford then retrieves it, hands it to Callum. The slowly takes off his tunic. He hands it to Callum. Byford tskes off his boots, amd hands them to Callum.*
Callum raises an eyebrow and sets it all down by the armor, confused he says "I was waiting for the scroll.". He takes a step back from the now pile of things and waits to see what transpires next.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
"You have the scroll."
"Then kneel." She closed her eyes, exhaling a slow breath.
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}

Callum shrugs and replied "Can not read, would not have know without mention when handing it."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*Byford shrugs*
"S'Okay. Those are at least some of the debts paid. Those are what ah can pay now."
"Don't do it." Demetria timidly peaks out from behind Sven, her voice small and frightened. "Don't hurt him."
A small, young looking Gargylen wearing a black headband over her horns. She's typically wearing some kind of scarf and flowers on her person. She carries a small wooden toy sword.

OOG: Breanna Monks
*Byford slowly gets down on his knees. He takes something out of his pouch and holds it.*
"Don't desecrate mah body, please."
She stepped behind him fluidly, opening her eyes to look down at him. Without pause at Demetria's words Miahla brings the dagger up and plunges it down. At the last moment, she turned the blade away and slammed the hilt into the back of his head with enough force to knock him unconscious. ((1 body sap))

Then she crouched next to him and ran her fingers through his hair. "Stupid fool... You owe a life debt. I'll decide to who. But murder solves nothing. I don't belong to you and I won't let your failings drag me down."

She stood and put the dagger away. "Callum, give the kilt to Demetria. He left her too and her clothes are torn."
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}

*Byford slumps to the ground.*