Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood and Tears ( Friday August 19th 12:30pm)
*Sven holds his ground, his calfs seem tense as he waits for any kind of hostile action, if none he slowly backs his way to the tavern*
Wanderer in grey, black and brown armor, a multitude of small weapons can be seen across his body 

OOG: Oliver Luther
*The demon walks slowly around the corner, moving to stand between anyone outside the tavern and the safety of the tavern footing, keeping his eye especially on Byford.*
A demoness barely in command of the demons surrounding the tavern. A skull is smashed oddly onto her head, her large red horns curling through and around it. A loud screaming laugh punctuates her existence; she is often seen setting things on fire while screaming about this freezing wet place. 
*Byford backs into the tavern wordlessly and approaches the three injured.*

"I channel Kael to grant wave of healing."

*He lays his hands on each of the three. Pumping 15 magic healing into Miahla. 5 into Callum. 5 into Aldos.*

"I channel Kael to grant wave of healing."

*The samw thing happens but 15 into Callum and 10 into Aldos.*
*Sven by this time would have moved to cover the retreating others and now stands close enough to react should the need arise*
Wanderer in grey, black and brown armor, a multitude of small weapons can be seen across his body 

OOG: Oliver Luther
-Lamalas approaches and offers an arm to Miahla- Come, let's find a place to sit and I will fill you all in. There is no point fighting right now as we are apparently going to be playing games for our lives soon enough.
*The demon hoists a large rock, and hurls it at Byford's head as he stands from the second healing spell. The rock collides with Byford's head ((10 Normal))
The beast roars*
A demoness barely in command of the demons surrounding the tavern. A skull is smashed oddly onto her head, her large red horns curling through and around it. A loud screaming laugh punctuates her existence; she is often seen setting things on fire while screaming about this freezing wet place. 
The einher turns to Lamalas saying "I have her". He continued to assist Miahla through the tavern area to somewhere to sit.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
-He nods- Does someone have you? You aren't looking much better my friend. I admire your bravery however, looks like you put up one hell of a fight, pardon the pun
*Byford notices the rock almost to late. He manages to get his shoulder and arm up in the way before the rock knocks him on his ass. Byford gets up, not acknowledging what happened*
Miahla went where she was led, complacent and quiet. She was still covered in drying blood, sitting when directed.
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}