The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood and Tears ( Friday August 19th 12:30pm)
*walks up and goes to loot the heart from Byford* "Don't look at me like that the lot of you knew this was coming the moment he said 'Revenge' and don't you lie....also my dear he broke your heart after I get his wooden one, I think you should break his?"
((Dark Elf, OOG Jeffrey Barth)))
Callum tosses the kilt to Demetria, calling out "Cover up wee stone." He walks up to Byford and pulls a quill and parchment from the belt on his hip, he takes a deep breath and moves the quill across the paper. When finished he puts the quill away and rolls the parchment, Callum kneels down and places the parchment onto Byford.
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*finished looting the wooden heart and holds it up to Miahla* "It's only fair."
Demetria catches the kilt and holds it in her hands. She looks up at Miahla with heartbroken eyes. "Where were you when I screamed for help? Where were you as I watched a man die in my friend's arms? Byford left but you.. You were here.." She clings the kilt tightly to her chest as she retreats back behind Sven. She buries her face into his back, muffling her voice a bit. "You've changed.. and.. I don't know who you are."
A small, young looking Gargylen wearing a black headband over her horns. She's typically wearing some kind of scarf and flowers on her person. She carries a small wooden toy sword.

OOG: Breanna Monks
Miahla was about to respond to Maximus when Demetria spoke. "I don't know where I was when you screamed for help. I never heard you scream. When Tom died in your arms, I was ealing away from you towards the shouting of people who needed help because I can't cast life and I can't fix dying people." Miahla looked Demetria straight on she held her hand out to Maximus. "Where were you when I was crying in the woods, anandoned? Where were you when the marauders chased me? Where were you when I was decapitated? Where the fuck were you when Callum was dying on the bench? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THEY PUT NAILS THROUGH MY FINGERS AND LAUGHED AT ME?" Miahla spat on the ground. "I have changed. Stop blaming other people because you can't."
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}

*hands the wooden heart to Miahla *
Demetria mumbles quietly to Sven.
A small, young looking Gargylen wearing a black headband over her horns. She's typically wearing some kind of scarf and flowers on her person. She carries a small wooden toy sword.

"At least I have parts to." And she stabbed a hole in the small wooden heart pendant and tossed it back to Maximus. "I'm going to sleep. Been awake two days." And she left to the back areas of the tavern, drawing her hood over her head.
{{A tall wild elf with golden pink hair and glasses, she has black tattoos on her cheeks with sharp silver accents and green tattoos beside her left eye. She wears forest colours. A set of old scars in a set of three show at the top of the right side of her chest and a second set on her left upper arm..}}

Callum turned to Demetria and calmly said "I will be wanting back those items I lent you back, the sword and blue paint."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
Demetria curls back up into Sven. "I've been trying to for months. You're never around."