Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continued: A flash at the Skein Gate ((may 26 - noon))
*Presents a thankful smile to the two before addressing Aeval*

"He did his duty, and more. I am surprised at how much I feel at his passing..."

*Trails off for a second but only pauses for a brief second before continuing.*

"He was old, and lived a long life... He... He worked hard to the very end. I am glad he's found his rest at last. But I would like to know what laid him there. I was hoping Lilith might be able to look into his death for me. I was wondering if she possessed such a skill."

*One of her hands go a red pouch on a belt around her waist, resting there for a second before dropping again.*
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
Capri widens his gaze as he starts to chuckle a bit, his hands go to his hips and he speaks with a bit of sureity in his voice.

"If a chat all up with his passed on self to figure the situation be your askin' then ya got someone most righteous to be requesting that work up from right here eh Lil Java? He be a natural with them spirit folk. "
A Tall and Lanky Orc, he wears a collection of strange clothing and colours. He always carries a supply of his brews upon his back and a stein in hand.

He is a Brewer of the Kraja Isles.
Owner of the Brewer's Isle within the Gilded Dragon Tavern.

OOG - Christian Kimmerer
Email - busted-pc@hotmail.com
*Turns to Java*

"Really? That's something you could do?"
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))
"As one who is in touch with de mystic ways, I could be askin de spirits demselfs what we would like to know. For de time my connection wit dem be only as to point us in de right direction to who would know who killed Brennus. When my connection grows I could ask Brennus directly..."
a 6' tall Orc, lots of bones around his person. wears patchwork leather robe with studded leather armor. Speaks in a Bahamian/Jamaican accent much like a Kraja. 

oog - Shane Miller
email - mitoiworks@hotmail.com
*Aeval shakes her head*

No, again I'm sorry but she isn't in Jericho.

*looks to Java*

As I'm sure you know, talking to spirits doesn't always give you a straight answer. If they so choose they might not even answer you.

A Wild Elf with green hair, three green fang marks are tattooed under her right eye, a glowing Raze mask at her hip.

(OOG: Carolina Lopez)
lg.carolina.14@gmail.com
-looks to Aeval- "I do indeed know dis fact very well, hence why de connection I have right now will only grant us a clue to de answer we seek, but thank ya for remindin' me" he smiles
a 6' tall Orc, lots of bones around his person. wears patchwork leather robe with studded leather armor. Speaks in a Bahamian/Jamaican accent much like a Kraja. 

oog - Shane Miller
email - mitoiworks@hotmail.com