The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a drink ts Oct 19th at 8
*Is sitting at a table enjoying a beverage *
Callum enters the tavern and procures himself a drink, he then takes a seat at Desmond's table. "How does the evening treat ye Desmond?"
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
All Callum I am doing very well. Hoping to sell some things I found on the hallows. Do you also know if the Pavillons are open yet ?
Callum shakes his head "I do not believe anyone has returned to them yet, perhaps in a few days time."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

*nods* Need to find ash and discuss our plan of action.

Do you know where I can find the actual bounty hunter guild master?
Callum nods and then takes a drink. "Kraye should be around somewhere, If ye can not find him just throw a page up on the notice board. He will be able to track ye down."

*nods*I'll have to do that. Still disappointed we didnt have any drink at your wedding
"We were a little busy, That death knight did almost crash the party" Callum replies with a chuckle.

*chuckles* Nothing like a heavy drink before combat especially against a foe like that..