Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM]
I hope I have not missed too much *takes a seat *
Average height human with a long black cloak and bow staff
*perks head* "I hope nothing bad"
"What other followers of Physignathus do you know of in town? I may need their assistance in curbing a threat to the docks"
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
"I am not sure, I have asked about Suulazultsur." *smiles softly to Van."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
"I believe there are a few from my camp....We had to reform so you will have to forgive my lack of tally."
*He does not turn from Van, but speaks*

"Suulazultsur was a female, not a male, Luna. I would keep her in your thoughts, but follow naught a dead Firstborn"
*His tone is flat and blunt*
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
Neomi takes Luna's hand in hers, "I know that she was a nice Dragon, whose land covers Day'ten and a bit of Duvain's North. I got to spend some time with a follower of hers in Day'ten. She looked at everyone as equals under her care and was calmer. She hates Necromancy, which is a given."

Neomi gave a bit of a snort, "The follower didn't take to kindly to me at the time so this information was told to me to spite. That and the Firstborn that I follow may have, " She looks around awkward, "played a part in her death."
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
"I am sorry, Ziggurat." *looks down to her duck.*
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
-Wizwik looks over to Arcadeus- "If I can help ye solve a problem for Ralinwood Arcadeus, I dont mind offerin' me help...sorry didn't mean to ease drop..." -goes back to his dinner-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
"Are you a Firstborn Follower Wizwik? Or interested in following a Firstborn?" Neomi calls over, "This is a Firstborn meeting. All those who seek the knowledge of the firstborn is welcome."
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com