Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM]
*He exhales slowly as if deflating*

"Suulazultsur's death was at the hands of Inviticus, Aspect of Hatred. He summoned enough Necromantic energy from thousands of Undead constructs, to cause enough Infliction magic to kill her. I was there with many good men and women fighting that Aspect many months ago. The beast fell and was decimated"
*He pauses, chewing a chunk of bread*

"I took off his left arm"
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
*Van nods in agreement*
Average height human with a long black cloak and bow staff
*pets her duck, as she thinks.*
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
"Perhaps Luna you may consider Physignathus. As much as I would love for you to follow Styphon, I fear that his ideals will not match your own." Neomi wonders to the group, "What say you Mr. Arcadeus."
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
"Sorry there lass, I dont follow any Dragon nor God, just respect the earth in which we walk" -raises his glass in good nature, takes a sip and goes back to eating-
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
"The Firstborns protect the Earth. It may be something you are interested in." Neomi comments. She looks over to Van, "Mr. Van. What brought you to Physignathus?"

-Wizwik looks back to Neomi, but then back to his dinner, its was finished and his ale glass empty- "...Hmm...couldn't hurt to simply learn..." -He looks back to Neomi- "Mind if I just listen then without ease dropping?"
Wizwik Leonard Voltsmith, A 3' tall green haired gnome dressed like a tinker'er wearing a top hat, wielding a body spear, and lots of devices strapped to his body, with a small Ruby necklace with a 7 toothed gear carved into it.

OOG: Shane Miller

Email : Mitoiworks@hotmail.com
"If I minded you would have definitely known. I'm not the type of person to let myself go unheard." Neomi says to Wizwik.

*turns to neomi*
"As I have begun traveling by sea I have not had many issues thankfully and when i arrived here her followers were one of the first to great me. At that point I easily had made my decision"
Average height human with a long black cloak and bow staff
"you should join us, Wizwick. Come see Ducky- I haven't named him yet." *Shows her baby duck to him* "I dont even know if he is a boy."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com