The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM]
"Luna," Neomi begins "Each Firstborn is different. You have who I follow Styphon; who prefers leadership and military tactics. He likes to get this done accordingly and is willing to use force if need be. He prides himself on fighting with his followers; his knights. Then you have a Firstborn by the name of Suulazultsur who is much calmer of a Dragon. Although her current condition is not living."

Neomi takes another bite. "The one you spoke of yesterday, Essyllt is mischievous and the smallest Dragon. But that is where my knowledge goes blank. I heard rumors that she is hard to predict but that is it."

"What kind of person do you see yourself being? From what I know of you, my dear, You suit Suulazultsur best. Physignathus can also be a second choice. Much to my sadness."
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
"A man claiming ta be some kinda dragon priest showed up and got all ta dragon worshipers in town ta collect water elemental rocks fer him. Av'nt seen hide or hair of ta priest since he got his rocks, an now tiny dragons be in ta water."

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
"I have heard about Essyllt though though the Wood Fae, but only her name." *Frowns softly* "Dragons can die?"
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
"They are certainly not Dragonkin... I think. This is intriguing. Water elemental rocks are rare business usually. Thank you, Vali. I'll take this into account. I do hope he wasn't tampering with the sea's bounty in any detrimental way"

*He clenches his fists*
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
*van approaches waving to his company* forgive my lateness
Average height human with a long black cloak and bow staff
"Ask some of ta goons that got ta rocks fer ta basterd what he did they might know."

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
Neomi looks grim, "That they can. Suulazultsur the Firstborn of the Green has died. It is possible. They are living creatures like you and I, however, they've live for a very long time. That is also what makes them different to Gods. In order for a God to exist, they must have someone believe in them, but a Firstborn exists regardless of that."

"Welcome Van, to the table. Please feel free to grab some food."

"In service of the Firstborn I hereby enter Mr. Van into the meeting." Neomi states recording information into her book.

"I think, I understand." *smiles to Neomi softly* "Tell me about Suulazultsur? was he kind?"
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
*He looks visibly perturbed at the surrounding people, but smiles at Van with a nod*

"I have some matters to discuss with you, Van. Regarding the sea"
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.