Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Meeting for the Firstborns [TS: Apr 6th @ 5PM]
* Vali nods then drinks from his flask*

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
Neomi eyes him, "No matter. What I say is not hidden information and is acceptable to be said in public. We will be needing more Followers of the Firstborns to join us so all are welcome to hear this meeting. Let's discuss."

Neomi holds her hands out for one to take, "In Service of the Firstborns I hereby order this meeting to commence. Attendance is currently Mr. Arcadeus, myself, Luna and Mr. Fenrick." She copies what she has said into her book.

"Before I further this meeting is there any Questions that anyone has in regards to the Firstborns; if so which one?"
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
*Arcadeus returns with two plates of food, both bearing meat, potatoes and a chunk of bread. One plate bears significantly more meat. He places that one in front of Vali*

"No questions. I instead bring a pressing concern to the dock workers and the sea itself. An invasive species of giant magical salamander"

*He pauses*
"With respect, I wish to discuss this in fuller detail with more Physignathus followers, and so I shall wait to see if any others will show up this afternoon before saying further"
Arcadeus Ziggurat, Adherent of Physignathus, Spectre

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
"I just want to learn." *smiles softly as she helps herself to the food.*
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
"... damn things wouldn't be round if not for ye bloody dragon nuts." Vali mutters

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
"Indeed that is a pressing concern, Mr Arcadeus. Is this something you and fellow Physignathus followers want to handle on your own, or will you accept outside help if required?" Neomi questions taking a bite of a piece of meat.

Neomi turns towards Luna, "I can teach you all that I know. Are you interested in Following a Dragon?"
IG: Neomi Yves
IG: Neomi is a High Elf.

OOG/FB: Carrie Lyle-White
E-mail: LivelyNeko@gmail.com
"I just want knowledge, I am tired of not understanding what people are talking about."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
*He nudges Vali*

"Those 'things' are none of our faults. You leave the waters to me, Master Fenrick. Eat up, mate"
*He turns to Neomi*

"I do not know as of yet, but the sea is my domain. I'll inform the others, and we'll deal with these creatures after I seek counsel with an old fisherman"

Man dressed in a teal hooded robe, wearing a lavish black coat with Draconic designs. Wears a black hat, black circular glasses, and a black gorget. A black-bladed long sword and silver shark-spine club are about his waist.
"We didn't a've these things in ta water till ta dragon prist fella was givin a ton of water rocks"

Died 11th of June 2257

OOG name Patrick Davey 
*He eyes him strangely*

"Water Priest? Water rocks? Explain"