The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Prim Feb 23rd during the day
* A well dressed wood fae wanders into the tavern area asking if anyone has seen Primrose the Hobling*
Primrose the Hobling is currently drinking in a corner of the tavern. She appears to be writing large letters in her notebook.
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

IG: Primrose Burrows
OOG: Sam

PM for contact.
Hello there Miss Primrose. *he makes his way over and Gestures to a seat beside her* May I sit?
Melody comes into the tavern she takes a seat across from Prim. "Hey my hobling child." She says with a smile. "Hello Festavious."
A Young orc carrying around a book with bedtime stories.
-
New Player Liason 2015! Email me if you would like any help!
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

Prim looks up at them both. "Hello," she says with a slight slur in her voice. She makes a face. "Why are you both here?"
A short Hobling physician who always seems to have a whimsical smile. She wears neutral colours and carries a staff. Two small puncture wounds scar the left side of her neck.

PM for contact.
Melody smiles, "I came to find you to tell you I'm going to head back to Jericho shortly. With the Dragon followers and God followers list going into effect I want to make sure to be there for my camp." She says.
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

Prim pouts. She takes another long drink from her mug.

"Okay," she slurs, setting down her mug. "Okay but I want to say goodbye first."

PM for contact.
"That's why I'm telling you now silly girl." She smiles.
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

Prim nods and waves. "Goodbye Melody."

She leans back in her seat and closer her book. "When do you think you're leaving?"

PM for contact.
"Tomorrow evening, gives me enough time to say goodbye to Sven and some others."
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com