• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking out Ludwig ((Feb 9 11am))
*Luna walks into the tavern seeking out the elder dwarf.*
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
*Ludwig can be seen just to the side of the Dragon Ward's location, sitting cross-legged on a patch of snow*
*Watching him for a while Luna leaves the taven with two mugs of teat as she approaches the older dwarf with a soft smile.*
"Hail."
                                  ~~~
*He looks up from his book, now visible as his giant hat raises*

"Hail, Fraulein Luna, unt guten morgen to you"
*He pats the lightly snowy grass in front of him*

"Is zat tea I see?"
"Yes." *Luna smiles softly as she passes him the second cup, kneeling down beside the older.*
"Black tea, that one has a shot of whiskey to warm your bones."
                                  ~~~
*He smiles*

"How kind of you, mein child. Zank you"
*He takes it in his hands shakily, before sipping at it lightly*

"Now zen. How have you been keeping zeez past few months?"
"I have been hunting, well trying to." *Luna blushes softly* "The only animals willing to be found seems to be squirrels and rabbits. The Orc army south of us seems to have scared off all the other animals from what I have heard. But other then that- I have been trying to learn how to read- its been a very slow process."
                                  ~~~
*He strokes his beard*

"I vould be happy to teach you, Fraulein Luna. It vas... difficult for me vhen I started at 180, ohoohoo"
*He chuckles to himself, before channeling in his right hand and touching his knee*

"Excuse mein magical casting a moment, mein dear. Ahem. I invoke the Elements to grant Elemental Affinity Earth"
*He ceases channeling and looks at her with a smile*

"I like to be at peace vith the elements of rock and stone. It reminds me of Gerdain, mein home"
"I need to learn now to read, so I can learn magic myself. I want to learn how to charm animals."*Smiles with a soft blush* "My mother was a Nightrunner, I would like to follow in her lead and maybe have a wolf of my own. Or last be able to communicate with the animals around me." *Smiles softly, playing with one of the smaller stones in front of her.
"The rocks are nice, I'm more of a tree person myself." *Plays with the stone with a smile.* "I like the shinny rocks the most."
                                  ~~~
*He smiles*

"Oh yes indeed, young vone, ze gems I have seen in my years as a miner. Such vonders to behold"
*He strokes his beard*
"You vish to learn to charm animals, yes? Vith ze Nature battle magic spell, no doubt?"