The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up a thing ((Feb 4th 11 am))
"Alright." *Luna smiles unsure, but joins the group anyways.Sitting down beside Kare "How strong is this stuff?"
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
((Kare this is the alcohol you gave ash, howmany stamina?))
((1 Stamina))
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*the door slams open as Vali steps into the room his clothes in tatters, has cuts all over his face and arms, and is panting heavily* "Hee a,... bac..."

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
"....The flyin' fuk happen to you Vali?" -kare goes over to him and see's all the cuts [Anatmoy 1,2,3 how many body are you down]
"Who's back?"
                                  ~~~
(down 6) *Vali takes a deep breath and waves Kare away* These can wait I saw that dare was a celebration happin here by how Grim was walkin away. Where is ta booze?

Died 11th of June 2257
 "I once heard Vali woke up in the night saying someone needed him and ran off into the night. Last night he heard that someone needed him and ran off to Valhalla." 

OOG name Patrick Davey 
"...Yer look like ye had a fight with a tool shed and ye lost...give me a shout when ye want to be patched up" -Kare goes and sits down- "This part be hosted by Ash, she wanted a party and since the weddin' was called off, she wanted to make a...happy un-wedding party i suppose"
"Happy un-wedding party?" *Luna looks around.* "Any excuse to party I guess."
*Shakes her head sadly, drinking stright grom the bottle.*
                                  ~~~
Seems like a good enough reason as any ta drink I suppose. *reaches for the bottle in Luna ' s hand*

Died 11th of June 2257

OOG name Patrick Davey