Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoying a cup of tea (Jan 19 7:00pm)
Gwenivere enters the tavern stomping her boots. She orders a cup of tea and a tray of cookies and takes a seat in the corner. She pulls a well read book from her bag and reads quietly while enjoying her snack.
Young human female wearing a pirate hat and a red vest with an hourglass on the back
OGG- Alexandra Kerr- alex.Kerr18@gmail.com
*A little while later Levi walks into the tavern. He pours himself a tea and walks over to where Gwen is sitting. His voice sounds hoarse, and he pauses to cough into a handkerchief a few times while speaking.*

"Hey. I don't mean to intrude, just wondering if you had time to talk about the Graveyard you were planning on setting up. I can come back another time if you prefer."
OOG: Constantine Collias
Gwen closes her book
"Talking about the graveyard is exactly why I am here, please join me. Help yourself to a cookie too. Sounds like you have a tickle in your throat. Have you caught a cold?"
Young human female wearing a pirate hat and a red vest with an hourglass on the back
(01-20-2015, 06:10 PM)Gwenivere-Kolvis Wrote: Gwen closes her book
"Talking about the graveyard is exactly why I am here, please join me. Help yourself to a cookie too. Sounds like you have a tickle in your throat. Have you caught a cold?"

"I hab, yes, but Iris assures me that rest, warm tea, and brandy will see me to health. With the rest and warm tea being optional. I came to ask you what you were intending to establish. Is it more of a memorial..." *He sneezes into the handkerchief.* "... or a site to actually leave the dead. I ask because I think we have a few fairweather friends in the Mage's Guild who would gladly enjoy having access to a cache of corpses for their personal use."
My intention was for more of a memorial then an actual graveyard. While I am not opposed to people being buried there I realize that some may wish their bodies returned to their families, so just a monument to their memory. What happened to the bodies themselves, I would have no control over.
(01-24-2015, 08:43 PM)Gwenivere-Kolvis Wrote: My intention was for more of a memorial then an actual graveyard. While I am not opposed to people being buried there I realize that some may wish their bodies returned to their families, so just a monument to their memory. What happened to the bodies themselves, I would have no control over.

"I agree with your decision not to actively attempt to create a real graveyard, and would go one step further and ask that we please discourage people from burying remains there. Maybe the new year will bring an artisan we can pay to craft small monuments or gravestones to honour our fallen."
That is a wonderful idea, I shall have to keep a eye out to any new craftsmen to town
*pauses briefly*
If I may, you have been in town longer then I have. Do you happen to know the names of those that have died in the towns defence?