Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a drink (Jan. 11 12pm)
"I could always new more arrows." *Luna smiled softly as she takes a set at the table, looking around with a smile, before calling the keeper for a glass of wine.*
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
*Nia walks in, gets a cup of tea and, after noticing the group, joins them. She has mud on her face again* afternoon all! And congradulations again, Luna!
Young, brunette einish woman, carrying a bastard sword and a shield. Wears the colours of Clan Galloglach and often looks rather messy.

OOC: Corri Dawson
email: emopumpkin@live.ca
*Azalea accepts a fresh pint from the barkeep and drinks*
"What kind of arrows are you looking for?"
A human female blacksmith with a shield and longsword.
"Thank you." Luna smiles, reaching over to wipe Calionia face gently with her sleeves. "Why do you get so messy?"
                                  ~~~
*Rezz smiles at the newcomer before turning back to Luna*

"Well I cant say I know much about the Einher, but I am more than sure that Kare would accept any customs that you practice for marriage. A joint ceremony would be lovely, when do you plan to marry?"
*Laughs* It's just in my nature, training is more important than how my hair looks. I'm sure that it will be a simple enough matter to mix the two sets of customs. Einher just want to have a good time and celebrate the joining of the couple.
Young, brunette einish woman, carrying a bastard sword and a shield. Wears the colours of Clan Galloglach and often looks rather messy.

OOC: Corri Dawson
email: emopumpkin@live.ca
"Its cute. I love the mud to, but not at this time of the year= way to cold," *Luna smiled to Calidonia before turning to her wine, as she took a sip."I have no idea when we will marry, Kare and I much to talk about- maybe in the later spring/summer time when we can have flowers." *Luna blushes* "I really dont know anything about marriage."
                                  ~~~
"As for arrows, I dont know.. sharp ones?" *Luna smiles softly, turning to Azalea as she sips at her wine.* "Long ones- apparently I need to go stag hunting? so anything that would help me take down one would be appreciated."
                                  ~~~
*Azalea nods, taking another swig*
"We can make those. Just want our camp prepared. And I don't think you have much to worry, it sounds like Grimnir has much of your wedding planned anyways." *she smiles*

*turning to Calidonia*
"Is there anything you need?"
A human female blacksmith with a shield and longsword.
"Not planned, tradition!" Grimnir walking in after finishing a discussion outside, "The bride and groom decide much of it. The feast is about the only thing I know has to happen." He ambles to the bar and grabs a glass of water, before turning to smile at the women.
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia.