Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treating someone to lunch (Jan 10, 2015, 10:15)
-Kare is wearing his normal robe which hide's all his bruises- "Well if ye want me to tend to yer wounds, just let me know ok?" he said with a smile "Not sure, let me check" -kare goes over to he Tavern owner and asks, coming back with two bowls of vegetable stew- "They said that this be all their serving today, guess with the cold season they can't grow any more vegetables to they want to sell and use as many as they can that are in stock, still good though, they served it on High Winter" -setting a bowl before her and sits down, he raises his glass of water for a cheers- "To a good lunch, good company and good bruises" he smiles
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Giggles as she watch's Kare.* "I love vegetable stew. Its one of my favorites."

*Luna raises her tea mug, with a smile clicking it with Kare's glass.*
"You just want to me get me naked."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
"Glad they be servin' yer favourite" -kare drinks some of his water, but after the comment, kare chokes on his water and starts coughing, his face red- "Thats not it I swear! I just want to make sure ye be at tip top shape is all...dont need a injury I inflected that I didn't look after to cause ye any problems be all."
*Blushes as she turns to her stew taking a bite of it, chewing it slowly as she watches Kare.*

"You can if you want." *she says to quietly, her face and neck turning red*
                                  ~~~
-Kare regains his breathing, going a bit more red in the face- "....Maybe back at one of our tents...that way when I check ye over for any more bruises...we can at least have some privacy..." -kare said in a gentlemanly tone, still red in the face- "S-so..um...tell me about yerself, I want to know more about you...well more then ye already have shared...b-but only if ye want to."
*Looks to her soup blushing.*
"What do you want to know?"
                                  ~~~
-kare takes a moment to think- "Well...blame me bad memory if I forget, but ye said that yer father was a powerful Druid and ye wanted to follow in his footsteps....but what about yer mother? What is she like?"
*Azalea enters the tavern, shaking snow from her coat. She sees Kare and Luna at a table and walks towards them. She sees the high colour in both of their faces.*

"Well ain't you two cute." *she laughs*
A human female blacksmith with a shield and longsword.
"Crazy, like me." *Luna smiles looking up.* "Mommy was in charge- she- is a midwife. When she wasn't busy taking care of me or helping daddy teach.
I was born before mommy met my dad. I dont know the story it brings her pain to tell me- so I stoped asking. But my daddy is good to me- hes older then my mom buy over a hundred years. But I have never know two people to be more in love-"
*Luna stops to blush a the comment.*
                                  ~~~
"...Oh...Well im really happy to hear that your parents are happy together, its nice to hear people happy in these times." he smiles, looks over at Azalea and blushes at her comment "Hey Azalea, how are you this sunny day?"