Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treating someone to lunch (Jan 10, 2015, 10:15)
-Kare for a odd change can be seen coming from Stormvale in the morning, all in stormvale that are awake can see him leaving from Luna's tent. If Luna is around, kare would explain to her that he would meet her at the Tavern for the lunch after she complete her business if she had any. Kare walks into the tavern and saves a window table at the Tavern.-
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Blushing Luna walks into the taven spotting Kare as she moves towords the table taking a seat.*
"Hey. Um, sleep well?"
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
-kare smiles- "I did actually, although ain't gonna lie, I'm sore all over, more so in me legs then anythin' " -kare chuckles- "thanks for lettin' me stay at your tent for the night, don't think I would have been able to make it back safely to Muintir, would ye like some tea?"
*laughs gently, as she takes her seat.*
"I honestly believe you took it easy on me. But yes, I would love tea. To be honest, I am glae you spent the night- I wouldn't have been able to sleep woundering if you made it back to your camp or not."
                                  ~~~
-gently cracks his neck- "Actually I didn't hold back, I just dont have that much experience in combat, I am a Doctor after-all, so ye beat me fair and square." -kare goes to the Tavern owner and gets one cup of tea and a glass of water, places the tea before luna before sitting back down- "Knowing how weak me legs were, I dont think I could have made it past the fire before I collapsed...so...thank you Luna" -blushes a bit-
*Turns to her tea blushing softly.*
"I guess you can blame my daddy for that.Do you normally have bad legs?"
                                  ~~~
"How so? and nah me legs are normally fine, ye just beat the shiet of them pretty good yesterday in the spar" -chuckles- "Although I think ye also win for who has the least bruises as well"
"My stomach and arm are black and blue." She blushes as she hold on to her tea cup.*
                                  ~~~
"it if just be your arms and stomach then ye win for sure. If ye want I can look over the bruises, I have a couple tricks how to make them clear up quickly, pain free I promise." -chuckles, take a drink of water, his stomach growls loud enough for Luna to hear- "...guess that's what I get for not eatin' in the mornin...it feels close enough to lunch now, hungry enough to have some lunch?"
"I am sure I would find more bruises if I undressed and looked at myself." *Luna smiles with a nod, looking over Kare for his own bruises.* "What's good to eat here?"
                                  ~~~