The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claiming a table (( jan/06 4:30pm ))
*brennus nods his greetings. He wags a finger at calidonia*
You're new i think. And those galloglach have better taste in drink then the main land bunch nothing quite like an islanders fire.
*he looks to grimnir has he shuffles over*
Given anymore thought to our problem in the south?
Elderly Human man wearing a long grey coat over chainmaille.
"I have. I plan to raid their boats soon as I can." Grimnir smiles to Calidonia, "A good clan, I do hope you will be safe in Ralinwood."

He looks to his cup and then seriously to Brennus, "If they come down on us, Brennus, this town won't survive. I'll be taking the best men I can gather and burning those ships to ashes."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*brennus grins savagely*
I think its passed time these orcs were made aware of my condition.
*he chuckles*
-kare just looks at brennus with a bit if fear in his eyes- "....just make sure lad ye do that not on a full moon....last thing we need is friendly casualties....."
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*brennus pats kare reasuringly on the shoulder*
Not to worry kare, i've put time and effort into my fullmoon preperations.
-kare chuckles- "Ey that be great news to hear lad, Sorry I haven't been putting much effort into findin' a cure for ye, but...maybe with the....'thing' I might be able to get...it might do the trick"
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
"Brennus. To be frank, if you did turn, I would be probably the only person in this township that could handle you, perhaps Drakkon." Grimnir shrugs as he drums his fingers on the pommel of his sword. "Apologies, Ms. Calidonia. We are war hounds if nothing else."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*brennus nods*
Bit of silver in competant hands will do the trick. The powers that be know i've dealt with a few. We're all surprisingly resilient and yet surprisingly fragile at the same time.
*Calidonia smiles wryly*
"No need to apologize. If anything, I can understand the love of battle."
Young, brunette einish woman, carrying a bastard sword and a shield. Wears the colours of Clan Galloglach and often looks rather messy.

OOC: Corri Dawson
email: emopumpkin@live.ca