The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a room ((Jan 1 9pm))
*Blushes looking away.* "It sounds Kindof dumb now that I said it out loud."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
*Cali smiles sympathetically*

"Not at all. You are cautious, that is to be expected. When I joined my brother here in Ralinwood I was quite similar. It was my first venture into the world beyond my tribe and my nerves had me flinching at all those who even cast a glance in my direction, but I have found friends here, as I hope you may as well."
((Sorry guys I gotta stop this here. Issues with race logistics didn't inform me of.(This is my second account, I'm also with Jericho ) Getting things fixed as soon as I can))
                                  ~~~
((Hey all I got the issue fixed, I can continue to play on!))

"I haven't stopped flinching." *Shakes her head sadly.*
                                  ~~~
*Shadolas places a tentative hand on Luna's shoulder*

"I promise there is little to fear when amongst the citizens of Ralinwood. My sister adapted quickly and so shall you. You are among friends. If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask me or my sister. We strive to look after our kin anyway that we can."
((Glad to hear it!!))

*Cali nods solemnly*

"If you spend a little more time in the area, the wariness may melt away. You will find that the citizens of Ralinwood are quite welcoming, though if you ever feel an inclination to join my brother and I, we have one other Olagot'Thalan camping with us as well. You are welcome to join us in Storm Vale if you decide to remain here in Ralinwood."
"It doesn't sound like a bad idea." *Smiles softly with a nodd.* "There doesn't seem to be a bar keeper working tonight."
                                  ~~~
*Shadolas looks around curiously and shrugs*

"To be honest, we spend very little time in the tavern. Too many people in one place can make me feel a little uncomfortable. I already miss having the trees above my head."
"I think, I am warm enough, may I stay at your camp tonight, or until I get settled."
                                  ~~~
*Shadolas nods his head*

"Of course, you are welcome to join us."