Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a room ((Jan 1 9pm))
Strolls into the tavern with a sigh and throws a small metal flask to Vali, "It's water, lad, sober up before you drink yourself to Valhalla." Grimnir chuckling to himself as he walks to the counter and reaches over to grab a glass and pour himself some water before turning and eyeing the gathered wild elves.

"She one of yours, Shadolas? Or a Blood Moon assassin I should be worried about."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
"Neither Grimnir, though I hope she feels welcome among the few Olagot'Thalan within Ralinwood. I'd not worry too much about the Blood Moon regardless. Their tribe is broken and their cleric felled. They have dearly paid for their sins against the citizens of Ralinwood. I am .... disappointed that they did not see the error of their ways."
"I am my own person. I dont know of any assassins."
                                  ~~~
River RedClaw, mother of way to many.
often seen hiding behind the group.
OOG: Tara
E-mail taradolson@gmail.com
Grimnir touches a red moon pendant about his neck, "You understand my caution. I am not exactly beloved by their soldiers."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*Vianne walks into the tavern* "Shadow, Cali i didn't see you walk in." *Turns to Luna smiling* "These are some of the members i was talking about camping with earlier."
*Nods in thanks.* "Sadly you also spoke of a man, I thought you meant to sell me. I apologize for that."
                                  ~~~
*Shadolas' eyes open widely*

"No one will sell you here Olagot'Thalan. I am sorry that you would assume that?"
*Vianne looks surprised* "My apologies, no one means to sell anyone at anytime." *She starts to frown*
*Shakes her head.*
"Forgive me, I am still young. You hear stories told by the elders, I have issues with trust."
                                  ~~~
*Vianne snaps out of her trance* "That is all right. Just know that we will not harm you." *She goes back to smiling*