Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entering the Tavern (( Dec 17th, 11:15pm ))
Alaxel remains unmoving, appraising both newcomers before tilting her head to acknowledge the introduction.

"Quite a brawl, sirs. If you wish, I may have something to reduce the swelling and clean the wound. It's no doctor's work but it'll keep infection out." Alaxel removes two vials with green paste in them from her pack, and flicks them across the the bar table towards the two men.
Alaxel Vane is a small human woman. She wears a long black cloak lined with unusual patterns, and will often be seen wearing either a gold, purple, or blood red mask.

OoG: Valerie Gershman
-Kare comes in on the word doctor- "...who needs a doctor now?" -kare looks are the present company and see's both Sven and Callum injured "...the shiet happen to you two?"
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Sven nods and begins to examine the bottles*

"zank you"

*begins to fidget with the wine cork before it opens with a loud pop*

"but zis is all zee medicine i need for now"
Callum picks up one of the bottles and does a small polite bow. "Any aid from a dear friend of Grimnir is no aid I can turn down." Callum then waves over for a bottle of mead. Turning back to the group he says "I am Callum, it is a pleasure to meet ye lass.". Callum then turning to Kare "Sven and me self ended up brawling lad."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
Alaxel smiles and nods. "Likewise, gentlemen. Alaxel Vane, a humble merchant, at your service."

She turns to the fellow in the robe, the one who identified himself as a doctor. "That cream is calendula paste, it will help tie their flesh together, but a physician would be better for them, yes."
Alaxel Vane is a small human woman. She wears a long black cloak lined with unusual patterns, and will often be seen wearing either a gold, purple, or blood red mask.

looks at callum"...Oh, so no worries then..." -kare turns to the woman who introduced herself as Alaxel Vane- "Aye that be true, but smart to have that kind of cream around just in case, its nice ta meet ya lass, Kare Rosner at yer service." -he offers a hand to shake-
The young woman pauses for a moment - force of habit really - then takes Kare's hand in a firm shake. "If any of you sirs wish for more poultices and creams," she pats her pack and belt, "by all means, I can provide."

She turns to the brawlers with a flicker of a smile on her lips. "I am curious - what has sent you two to sparring in the night?"

A small grin crosses Callum's face when asked, he stands up a little straighter and replies "Me Apologies, I am the commander of a small force called the vanguard. We mostly do small patrols here and there. Sven was assisting in keeping me sword arm in practice."

Callum then lets out a hearty laugh and continues with.
"A good friend then required Assistance moving his bounty of mead for the upcoming solstice, So I ordered Sven as his commander to assist, He yawned and said no. From there that be when the brawling started and then we came here and met ye."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*Sven makes a sputtering noise and looks at Callum*

"zat was like...six barrelz of mead! zat iz vay to much to be moving in one sitting"
"...I wouldn't have minded helpin' ye move barrels of mead....and I promise I wouldn't drink any either"