The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brews upon Brews (TS November 28, 12:00 noon)
*Sitting at the edge-most chair of the tavern, an Ogre in a heavy brown cloak can be seen fiddling with the contents of a few small bottles, whilst humming to himself in a low tone. He begin shaking the contents of one in a circular motion, and as he does so looks about the town centre*
Gigoliath the Flame ThrowerBrew Master of the Kraja, Warchief of the Brewlord Clan

An elderly Ogre wearing a leather crown-like helmet with dreadlocks. Heavily armored. Wields a keg-maul or great blade.
Zhliepir walks up to Gigoliath and tilts her head as she watches him. "Hey hey what are you doing?"
A Young orc carrying around a book with bedtime stories.
-
New Player Liason 2015! Email me if you would like any help!
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

*He looks up at the young Orc with a small smile*

"Makin' booze, young one"
Gigoliath the Flame ThrowerBrew Master of the Kraja, Warchief of the Brewlord Clan

An elderly Ogre wearing a leather crown-like helmet with dreadlocks. Heavily armored. Wields a keg-maul or great blade.
"Oh, do you make hot chocolate too? I make hot chocolate and I can show you how to make it, if you don't know how." She watches with much interest.
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

*He chuckles robustly from his chest*

"You, I very recently discovared de' wondas o' chocolate. Ya, I be knowin' how ta make many different drinks"

*He shows her the bottle, filled with a deep red liquid. It smells of raspberries*
"What be your name, little one?"

She perks right up. "Can you show me how to make chocolate drinks!?!" She sniffs the bottle. "Mmm smell yummy!" She looks up and smiles, "I'm Zhliepir! I'm 12!"
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

*He chuckles to himself*

"Zhliepir? Ah.. well, I be teachin' de art o' Brew Mastery, but dem might be too strong for a young Orc. No little ones be gettin' drunk on my watch, ohohohahaha!"

"I'm really good at getting drunk!" She cheers. "And I only want to learn about yummy chocolatey drinks." She says and moves next to him. "What are you making now?"
-
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com