The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonely Drinker 11/24/14 2:00 am
*Turns his attention back to Dex and snorts*

The Law gave me the option of coming to this hole and helping with the colony or hang from the closest tree or gallows. I like my neck the way it is. No stretching of it if I have a say.

*Drinks again*

So, did you get pinched in a port or did the Captain pitch you over the side for being to much of a sneaky, rat bastard? Or did you fall over the side chasing after mermaids again?

*smirks*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
"Close, the Duvain navy had a go at the Skull, chased us through a nasty storm. I was out on the boom when it was blown in half. Unfortunately, I was on the wrong half. I ended up washing up on shore here." Dex taked a long swig of rum, "I lost a couple knives in the fall. Does this town ave any decent smiths?"
-kare looks over at Drakkon- "I know I'm a blabber mouth and been waving my dick around. I'm sorry for doing so and I'm done. So from this point on don't ever mention me being a prick again." -kares accent is still gone and he orders another glass of wine-
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*To Dex*

Single ship against the Skull won't win it for the Duvanian navy. The Skull could likely sink two Duvanians even without taking too heavy damage. Thrush is shrewd enough, experienced enough, and willing to fight dirty enough to need to be run down by a handful of ships.

You'll do well enough here, Dex. With your skills we'll make you some good coin. And yeah. I know of a good smith that can help you with blades though if you are looking for steel to start I have my old daggers stashed away that you can use until you get the ones you want.
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
*Vidar enters the tavern. He proceeds to grab a chair, spinning it backwards, and sits in it*

And yet another face I do not know. The name is Vidar. *stretches his hand out across the table to Dex* You seem to be acquainted with these boys well.
Einher
OOG Erik Koudys
"I just need something short and sharp." Dex gestures to an empty scabbard on his belt, "Me dagger is buried somewhere in de mast of de Skull." Dex draws his axe and sets it on the counter, "I'd also like to get me a sword too. This axe has seen better days and Thrush had his first mate teach me some cut n' thrust." He chuckles, "Won the lessons in a game of shiva's wrath."

*To vidar*
Dex takes his hand and shakes it, "Dex. You'd be the third person I know in town."
*To Dex*

The dagger I can help you with. The sword we can talk to Leon about making you one. I work for him from time to time. Beat you black and blue in order to train you a little bit of hack and slash? Sounds like fun.

*Smirks as he turns to Vidar and gives a nod in greeting*

Dex here served aboard the same ship I did before I ended up here.
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
-Kare drinks his third glass of wine- "Well Dex glad you found a long time friend here on the island...oh and Vidar I had no luck finding that butcher. Tried to find you after I gave up the search but you weren't at your tent last I checked." -Kare orders a fourth glass- "And Drakkon, you heard me right?"
"I'm a half decent rigger, been doing that for Charon knows how long. I think five years?"
He corks his bottle of rum and sets it under his seat. "But I'm going to assume that the crew thinks I've slepped with the fishes. So I guess I'm stickin' 'round ere a while." He turns to Drakkon, "And I would appreciate a dagger."
-Kare gets up and leaves-