Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonely Drinker 11/24/14 2:00 am
Dex sits alone at the bar counter in the tavern. A half-finished bottle of rum sits next to his hand, which is splayed out on the counter top. He lazily plays five-finger-fillett with his stiletto, dancing the blade between his fingers.
-Kare comes into the building and spots Dex and pulls up a seat next to him, placing his staff next to him against the bar counter- "Glass of wine bartender...Hey Dex, how have you been fairing these nights" -Kares accent is gone-
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
"Well enough, found meself a coat, some warm clothing and a tent." Dex slides his blade into its sheath and turns to Kare, "You sound different from when we last met."
*Enters the tavern huddled in his heavy green coat, makes his way over to the bar dropping the coat onto a stool next to the one he perches himself on, and orders a bottle of whiskey.*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
Dex looks to the newcomer and his smile fades in replace of shock, as though he had just seen a ghost. "No way," He says, looking at Drakkon, "Drak? Is that you?"
"I understand I'm not using my accent....this is how I normally talk....Just a lot on my mind at the moment and I'm not happy with who I am....I quit the Hospital...not even wanting the council anymore that's trying to form....Pissed off a lot of people....and just taking some time to collect myself" -Kare see's Drakkon- "That man be one of the few who I tend to piss off..." -downs his glass of wine-
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Turns at the sound of his name and studies the person who spoke it a frown forming on his face as he does so.*

Well well well well what have we here. A scurvy ridden, flea infested sea rat that I never thought I'd see again.

*Grabs the bottle from the bar with his left hand will sliding the stiletto on his right side out of the sheath with his right hand. He slams the corked bottle down on the table hard enough to make a solid thunk but not break it and raises the stiletto up to face level without getting too close to Dex while totally ignoring Kare*

Give me one reason why I shouldn't gut you from your skivvies to you gizzard, boy. *Growled out*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
Dex gestures downward with his eyes to his own stiletto in his left hand, which he had drawn and pointed it at crotch level to Drakkon.
"Because I wouldn't want ye to spill ye drink." He smirks and licks his silver lip-ring.
*Maintains the frown a moment as his eyes make a quick dart to the stiletto pointed at his crotch before a pleasant smirks forms. He releases his grip on the stiletto and claps Dex on the back once before sitting at the table. He then turns his attention to Kare*

The only time you have pissed me off is when you used Demon Speak. Your over-exagerations and false bravado are almost as bad as any street urchin's but I can handle those. I'll just call you on it when you babble about how great your camp is while putting down everyone else in town. You need to be careful about that type of shit. Will get you hurt one of these times. And I don't only mean by me.

*Pulls the cork from the bottle and takes a swig*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
Dex sheaths his own stiletto and takes a swig of rum,
"Drak, I'm surprised to see ye alive." Dex says in a hushed tone, "Charon's bones, everyone aboard the Skull thought you were hanging wih a rope necklace with the rest of 'em."