Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Face (Oct 30, 5:20)
"I dont lie nothing -hic- You then tell me Drakkon...why when ever something big ugly and nasty comes...everyone ELSE runs to our camp screamin our name...ye cant deny the old saying...Strength in numbers...-hic-" -Kare looks a bit happier but is clearly a little drunk-
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
"Kare. Show respect and stop acting like a fool," Grimnir growling under his breath. "We have a handful of camps. May I ask why you desire to know?" He nods to Drakkon with a smirk.
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*Pachini shifts in his seat after he finishes off the last bite of his meal.*

"Well, I just want to know more about this place if I'm to stay here. Don't take it the wrong way or anything."

*He looks to Drakkon.*

Greetings! The name is Francisco Pachini. I stepped off the boats a little while ago. It was a long trip and I wanted some food and drink. Looks like I came to the right place.

*He gestures Drakkon to come and sit at the table.*

"Come My friend. Let us share a drink."

*He lifts his wine glass up and smiles.*
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

OOG: Demetri Karambelas
"Im not -hic- acting like a fool...I...just dont have much...training...in drinking is all...And how was showing respect thrown into this...I was just stating what I see alot...-hic- god that's good wine..." -Kare turns to Francisco- "Thanks for the drinks lad...sorry I apparently get annoying and stupid when I drink...the drink...helps the nightmares fuk off for a while..." -kare rests his head on the counter-
"Not intending to seem offended. Best to have caution in revealing all information," Grimnir nods and glances to kare. "As to you? Respect is knowing limits and not apeaking out of turn or with false bluster."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
"Fair enough."

*Pachini smiles and glances over to Grmnir. He pats Kare on the back.*

"Eh! The man has had a bit to drink. Excuse him. I don't think he means anything by it."
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

OOG: Demetri Karambelas
"What -hic- he said..." -kare points to Francisco- "I...just want to get pleasantly intoxicated with our new friend here...-hic-...I think I can handle one more...then I'm...done" -kare said sitting up, he was tipsy-
"Drakkon, you are welcome to discuss information with the man. I am going to go spend some time speaking with the farmers." Rising, he turns and grabs his shield on the way out the door.
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
Everyone else runs to your camp, eh? I don't see Stormvale running all the way from their camp out to your own for protection on a regular basis. I know Emerald Comp. doesn't go running to Muintir when trouble rears it's head. Stragglers out in the woods or on the paths may do so in order to not be left dying in the dark and alone but don't make it sound like the rest of us are weak and defenseless while your camp are the saviours of the town. It wasn't one of you that killed the Grim. It was me with the help of Daphne. Zahk helped at the very end.

*Returns Grimnir's nod. Picks up his bottle of whiskey and sit at the table on the opposite side from Kare*

Pachini......not familiar with that type of name. Where did you come from before coming here and what kingdom does your family call home?
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
"Hey -hic- YOU came to that conclusion...I never said anything -hic- about you bein' weak so dont -hic- put words in my mouth...people always do that and then they get mad at me....I dont have hidden' -hic....meanings to my words...I Say it as I see it....probably wrong~...I'm ok with that....just hate it -hic- when people get mad at me for nothin'....ALL I EVER WANT TO DO IS HELP!....I...I want to get somethin'...so that we physicians can help better....nothin' magical or nothin'....but maybe...like...a clean work place...some clean medical tools in the like....mine are clean just for the record....but...-hic-...AH you know what I mean!" -takes hold of another glass of wine-