Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Face (Oct 30, 5:20)
"I do not drink," Grimnir says with a smile, politely sliding the glass back, "We are run by three lords. Lords Bantry and Vintner, and Lady Urquart. They run the township, we of the camps function as adventurers typically do. Our current projects seem to be defensive measures, as to how we've fared... Well, everyone is alive for the most part."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
"I will happily take that drink, I need one after the shiet thats happend" -kare speakes with a viking accent normal for Einher- "Getting a fortified place is a great start, we need some place where a physician can work in safety....oh just a wee bit of information...I'm one of the two physicians on the island..."
A man in brown hooded robe walks with a staff
*Pachini nods.*

"Very well suit yourself."

*He turns to Kare and chuckles*

"More for you and I my friend."

*Pachini finishes off his glass and begins pouring himself another. He tops of Kare's glass as well.*

"Well. Two lords and a lady you say. Now wouldn't that make administration a little... confusing? I mean. uhmmmm.

*He ponders for a moment*

"For example. Lets say one lord wants something done for the town but another lord wants the complete opposite done instead? Who does one follow at that point? Excuse me. I'm just trying to understand how things work around here."

*He begins to eat his dinner.*

"Now the defence of the town seems like a very important thing to establish. Especially with regards to a settlement as new as this one. What kind of threats are we talking about?

*He glances over to Kare again.*

"Could that be related to the... quote 'shit that happened'?"
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

OOG: Demetri Karambelas
"Demons. Elves. Soon enough orcs. Murkers again I imagine..." Grimnir shrugs and chuckles. "Enough to keep my men busy and the lords happy we aren't stirring the pot. As to administration. I have no idea how it works. I am sworn to one lord as it assures my safety and he has proven worth my oath. I am not a nobleman of Duvain in any sense. And Einher claim our titles."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
-kare downs the entire glass without stopping- "~AAAHHHH~ Fuk I needed that...ey the shiet that happen was as Grimnir said, lots of ugly nasty things came about on the hallows....but to be honest I dont give much of a shiet about politics...work together and stay alive, all I really care about...that and havin' food and drink at the end of the night...thanks for the drink lad"
*a loud thud is head from the corner of the room and Sven slams his head into the underside of the table, scooting out from under the table he makes a drunken hand gesture at Grimnir and then to his drink. He walks with more of a sway, reaches the table and claims the glass of wine that has not been taken yet, makes one more gesture while downing the glass then proceeds to stumble back to his corner of the room and crawl under the table once more, if anyone is listning the sounds of sleep can be heard shortly after that.*
"Poor lad....I think its fair to say that even though we cannot know his true pain...we all hurt for the loss of Zack..." -Kare goes over to Sven and moves his cloths around so he can sleep comfortably under the table, then goes back to the bar stood from where he first was-
*Pachini looks a little confused after what just happened but continues to eat his dinner.*

"Oh... Did he loose Zack during Hollows?"

*Pachini walks over to the bar once again and orders another bottle. He takes the bottle and places next to Sven as he sleeps.*

"Wine is always a good way to honour the dead I think."

*He walks back to the table and pours another glass for himself and Kare. He looks over to Kare.*

"Now you mentioned that you are a physician? Is there a hospital or an organized group of healers here?"

*He takes another sip of his wine.*

"You also mentioned camps earlier? How many camps are there here?"
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

OOG: Demetri Karambelas
"Ey...we did...and I think Sven would probably agree with you on that one..." -kare nods thankfully for the second glass- "Yes there be a Hospital..to be honest its more like a group of healers and the like...don't think we have a place that is a hospital yet..." -Drinks his second glass in one go- "Ey..we got th.." -Kare counts on his fingers- "Five or more...they keep poppin up everywhere with how more and more people come...you should come to Muintir if you dont have a place to stay...we are the strongest camp in this place...when ever big nasty things come out...everyone comes -hic- comes running to our camp" *chuckles*
*Walks through the door*

You lie through your teeth, Kare.

*Makes his way to the bar*

Only time I have been to your camp was to deal with murdering, thieving Orcs that your camp decided to shelter. You may have more numbers but that doesn't make your camp the strongest.

*Orders a bottle of Whiskey before turning his attention to Grim*

Who's the dandy?
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens