The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Face (Oct 30, 5:20)
"Really? I would assume a man of your talents would have some worth in a settlement like this. I mean, that Grimnir fellow said that one of the major goals of the town is it's defence. Perhaps you can sell your skills to another? For some coin no less. This way you wouldn't have to scavenge for your meals anymore."

*He puffs on the pipe some more and pours the last of the wine into his cup.*
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

OOG: Demetri Karambelas
*Laughs as he pours more whiskey into the glass*

Piracy is what landed me in this hole, mate. Not what I'm currently doing.

*Puts the bottle down next to the glass.*

I do bodyguard work here and there, but, mainly making a living by killing threats to the citizens and town and taking spoils. I do fairly well for myself here actually. The "scavenging" for food was before ending up as crew on a pirate ship.
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
*Pachini smiles and takes a sip of the wine.*

"Well, I'm not much of a fighter myself so I'll know who to come to if ever I need some protection."

*He chuckles*
Pachini is a human merchant dressed in extravagant clothing. He can be noticed by his blue overcoat completed with golden buttons as well as his large black hat. Pachini is a charismatic fellow that enjoys the company of others and tries his best to help the people around him.

How fat is your pouch? I ain't cheap because, if you ask around, I'm pretty much the best at what I do around here.

*Puffs on his cigar*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
"Lets just say, It's fat enough."

*He chuckles once more.*

*Picks up the glass and swirls it around while looking down at the liquid in it*

You might want to work on building up some good will with the various factions if you plan on staying here for any length of time, Jerichonian.

*Sheaths the stiletto, picks up the bottle, and heads out of the Tavern.*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens