The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Good Spirits Oct. 26th 8pm
Zhliepir ponders a minute. "Do you think they have my sword and armour? I've been looking every where for it." She pouts. "And mistat Sven wants this one back." She says gesturing to the one on her hip.
A Young orc carrying around a book with bedtime stories.
-
New Player Liason 2015! Email me if you would like any help!
Rebeccawiler@hotmail.com

Iris laughs as she enters the tavern.

"Haha! You're right Mina. That's pretty funny!"
~~~
A young Wood Fae dressed in green and black. Head Physician of the Hospital.

OOG: Jess
*Shrugs and smirks slightly*

I'll never one to teach anyone etiquette or manners since I have little of my own but someone can be taught not to cross certain lines. Sometimes, that lesson needs to be beaten into someone while others can be managed with words. This wasn't one of those situations.

*Looks to the Orc*

I didn't check them or their tent for items so I don't know. You might want to check with Muintir to see if the tent was checked after I dealt with the two of them.

*Looks to Ash*

You have already stated that you had nothing worth stealing on atleast one occasion. That is likely why they left you alone. You were extremely lucky.

*Puffs on his cigar, blows the smoke to the opposite side of where Aminata sat, and takes a healthy swig of his whiskey. He looks thoughtful as a large smirk forms on his face*

*Looks over at Iris*

Hey now, missy. It was this mannerless one that did his best to keep you from harm in the woods around here numerous times Friday and Saturday night and who showed up with Szhmaller to rescue you and Silvy from being trapped in said woods alone. Watch it you. Might leave you out there next time.

*Smirks slightly before giving her a wink*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
Grimnir walks into the tavern, shield slung over his back with a longsword in place of his bastard sword. Nodding to the barkeep he grabs a glass of water and sits across from Drakkon.

"Must say. Always a pleasure helping enemies find that focusing on me is a good way to invite your blades."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
*Nods to Grimnir*

It helps when someone distracts an enemy so I can get in good and close to them or jump them from behind. Knives and daggers are not the best weapons of choice at times, but, I am good with them.

*Takes a healthy belt of whiskey before putting the glass back down on the table*

Ask the Grim about it next year.

*A large smirk forms on the left side of his mouth before puffing on his cigar*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
Grimnir chuckles softly and nods, "Oh, I've watched."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
*Speaks casually*

So, what are we going to do about trying to hinder citizens from speaking infernally to make the Grim stronger? In a year's time he will be back and, though I thoroughly enjoyed carving him up with my silver blades, I would rather not have to fight a powerful demon each and every year because some in this town are unable to help themself when it comes to babbling demon speak. Quite frankly, I want to start stabbing any that I catch with black smoke coming from their mouth. Not to death of course. Just enough to try to deter them from doing so again. Though, repeat offenders will need to be dealt with a bit more harshly.

*Drains the rest of his glass and pours another*
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
"I was thinking much the same. Should they be caught they should have to pay a fine or some other service to the town perhaps."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
*Looks around the table at the others*

No one else has an opinion on how we go about stopping demon speak from citizens?
Older looking male Dwarf

OOG Name - Brad Stevens
*Aminata shrugs*

"Stabbing sounds like a good deterrent. I doubt many will stop their ways even though we have just seen the power of the Grym without more encouragement. Or maybe a fine should be imposed. I'm happy to ask the Lord to carry that out."
Governor Miss Aminata Gomorrah, Daughter of House Gomorrah of the Council of Twelve, Governor of Ralinwood.
High elf female, blonde hair, blue or brown shoulder bag, red and black scarf on her belt, typically in a long skirt.
((OOG: Ivanna, Coffee half French Vanilla))