The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/english) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/underworldralinwood.ca/:/tmp/) - Line: 441 - File: global.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 441 is_dir
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed out at a table. ((Thursday October 2nd, 10:00 pm))
"You're rather fond of titles, aren't ya?" Grimnir chuckling at Rolin. "Vanguard? This the wall force you wantes?"
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
Callum takes a drink of his water and turns his attention to Grimnir, "This vanguard thing be more a group of people willing to defend in general. Rolin asked if I would assemble such a thing."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
"I'll assist you. If you want me to. Heimdall would approve."
~*~*~*~
Matthew Weaver
An Einish Male of Clan Bothnia. 
Callum yawns and stretches "I'm not even sure this will work, but if it does ye'll be the first one I ask to join me lad."
A lightly armored einish man. He has neck length brown braided hair and is clad in a black leather tunic and a kilt of Lofoten colours.

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position."

OOG name: Jake Ruble
Email: jake.ruble@hotmail.com
*Rolin chuckles at the titles comment.*
"I'm not sure where that comes from, but when I get the feel of someone, it just sort of comes out. Brennus has been around, has seen or experienced things that would put any man to shame, hence Brennus the wise. Callum does not beat around the bush as it were, he tells me as it is, and does not pull punches... hence the true of heart. These are two men of whose council I cherish."

*Rolin chuckles and waves off as you doubt the task.*
"Callum, you are one of the greats. Your humility is what will make you a great leader. I feel that you will not sacrifice those in your charge for the sake of another victory. That you would lead with caution, and for the sake of your men."